LG's 2012 TV lineup

Paranoid

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
0
Anyone bought 55LM8600 recently?

What's the latest market rate going for this model?

:)
 

Seechinboon

Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
47lm6690

Gain city sell 47lm6690 at 1999. Come with 3d cam, hdmi,7inch tablet,8pairs of glasses and wall mount. This is limited edition from Korean. Made in Korean. 3 years warranty.
 

Salvation 777

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
2,324
Reaction score
0
Check with u guys .. On 47LM6700 .. The salesman at gain city told me its made in Indonesia or china .. Not from Korea ., hence he recommend me to take 6690 the white one its made in Korea .. Is this true ?
 

arsene

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
371
Reaction score
8
Check with u guys .. On 47LM6700 .. The salesman at gain city told me its made in Indonesia or china .. Not from Korea ., hence he recommend me to take 6690 the white one its made in Korea .. Is this true ?

I thought only the LM8600 & LM9600 are made in Korea?
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Check with u guys .. On 47LM6700 .. The salesman at gain city told me its made in Indonesia or china .. Not from Korea ., hence he recommend me to take 6690 the white one its made in Korea .. Is this true ?

Does it really where its manufactured? Regardless of country of manufacture, the warranty is the same anyway. Besides, after 3 years, most of us will be tempted to upgrade anyway ....

:D
 

bojangle

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
903
Reaction score
14
Yes, early batches of 6700 are from Korea during the time i bought.. was told that later batches will be from elsewhere.
 

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
70
I just myself a 42LM5800 and I saw that under the tuner part, I can choose DTV or analog but under DTV tuning, I can't get anything at all...

Any idea how to use the DTV?
 

mrshenqi

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I just myself a 42LM5800 and I saw that under the tuner part, I can choose DTV or analog but under DTV tuning, I can't get anything at all...

Any idea how to use the DTV?

Interested to get this model also, may I know
where u get it? How bout the price?
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
I just myself a 42LM5800 and I saw that under the tuner part, I can choose DTV or analog but under DTV tuning, I can't get anything at all...

Any idea how to use the DTV?

I'm assuming you scanning the channels via the antenna input. Well, the DTV signal has issues typically. You might/or might not be able to get it sometimes depending on the built-in tuner. If you want to enjoy DTV, its better yo ugo grab a 3rd party box which acts as a external tuner cum booster.

In short, dun bother. You should remove yourself from the use of antenna totally and just grab a SH/MI Setup box.
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
Anyone top up $100 to get the Lg slim ez bracket?any comments? is the swivel left and right good enough?
 

xypher

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
607
Reaction score
0
I am contemplating between the 55LS5700 and 55LM6200. For 2D picture quality, would there be any difference between this 2?

I was comparing with the Samsung ES5500 and ES6200. The LG tv had less judder compared to Samsung. Does anyone have experience with the 5700 and 6200? Thx.
 

kensim86

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
495
Reaction score
0
Hello, Is LG 55LS5700, at $1999 cheap? Or are there better alternatives around? The salesman quoted me over at GainCity Changi City Point, so I am seeking your advice. Looking at >55 inch LED TV. Thanks!
 

guntorasuk

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
I am contemplating between the 55LS5700 and 55LM6200. For 2D picture quality, would there be any difference between this 2?

I was comparing with the Samsung ES5500 and ES6200. The LG tv had less judder compared to Samsung. Does anyone have experience with the 5700 and 6200? Thx.

Bought the LM6200 abt a month ago. Very happy with this model. Picture quality excellent, no problem with judder. 3D quality also excellent, didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. Take yr time to play with da settings to suit yr preference n it will enhance yr experience. Only issue is the AV sync, sometimes need to set it on/off but minor issue to me, not a problem.
 

mikehwz

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
0
Bought 55LM6200 at Gain City Expo sale last weekend. $2149 free wifi dongle, air mouse, 6 pairs of 3D glasses and another 2 pairs of clip on 3D glasses.

May i know if the TV can play mkv with DTS audio?
 

astro75

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
For the LG 60 Lm6450.why came find it at the singapore LG website?
But anyway commited to it..
Price <$4k.
 
Last edited:

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
There is a new firmware out today. Downloaded it but not sure what it does.

Btw, is anyone using wireless headset via USB dongle w the tv? Tried my Sony PS3 headset ... can't work.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top