LG's 2012 TV lineup

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
10,923
Reaction score
0
To those on LG's SmartTV...

I sometimes watch video streams online using my PC. Almost all of these streams are littered with irritating ads. Thankfully, I have AdBlock+ so it helps get rid of the ads.

I tried surfing to the same site using LG's browser and found myself seriously tested by the ads.

Is there any way I can "mirror" my PC's display to the LG TV via network? My PC has no HDMI port and it's located in the Master's bedroom so I can't attach it directly to the TV.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,037
Reaction score
1,920
bro are u sure?
am looking for the model

best denki sells for 2828 not 2000$

edit the above is for 55"

I checked twice, the last time on Sunday. The 47" has a tag that says "ask the sales rep". I asked and the reply was $2000, twice.
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
U want my LG brand 3D glasses? New sealed in box. Got 4. Can let go cheap. Pvt msg me if interested.
 

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
Hmm just got the 47lm6700 set up and the screen seems quite small even in my small apt.
Probably due to the borderless design.

Next tv will have to be a 55"
 

zippy79

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
7,033
Reaction score
1
I just got my LM6410 and I can't bloody register the vod to play .mkv
can anyone give me the link or guide me on where to press? The entire software I've installed on my PC and it hang my PC three times after registration. This is ridiculous.
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
Hmm just got the 47lm6700 set up and the screen seems quite small even in my small apt.
Probably due to the borderless design.

Next tv will have to be a 55"

Yeh.true.my apartment is small too. And suddenly 47 is small because of borderless design. SO i sold my 2 months old 47lm7600 and get 55lm8600.
 

leslens

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
5,795
Reaction score
0
anyone knows whether still can get the
PWP 1$ LG bluray HT set with purchase of LM8600 at best denki?
 

turret08

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Bought 42LM6410 @ $898 from Besk Denki. Free $30 Best Denki voucher if pay my 0% installment Maybank.

Free Bluray player also. I believe this is the best deal for now. Heard LG coming out new models end of April.


I m interested in the 42LM6410, beside the above, any one out there like to share better offer for this model out there currently?

Thanks in advance.:)
 

sgmegadeals

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Messages
6,462
Reaction score
1
Anyone can help. I need to get my LG6410 to go online.

Via wireless router (WPA2-PSK, and SSID is Singtel-9999) but can't connect to internet through Starhub maxonline.

Using my iphone as personal hotspot, LG6410 can connect to internet.

latest update: I changed to WPA and TKIP, no success.

latest update: I also tried wired connection, no success

All my laptops and iphones work fine with the wireless router.

Please help.
 
Last edited:

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Anyone can help. I need to get my LG6410 to go online.

Via wireless router (WPA2-PSK, and SSID is Singtel-9999) but can't connect to internet through Starhub maxonline.

Using my iphone as personal hotspot, LG6410 can connect to internet.

latest update: I changed to WPA and TKIP, no success.

latest update: I also tried wired connection, no success

All my laptops and iphones work fine with the wireless router.

Please help.

As ask you earlier, do your router got mac address filter? clear you router settings (backup the settings first to restore later) to default then try to connect.

my settings is WPA2-AES working fine.
 

NumberX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
280
Need some solutions here.
My pc only has DVI. So I connected my pc to my LM6700 with a DVI to HDMI cable and an audio cable. When I selected input to the HDMI port connected, there is only video without audio. When I highlight the other unplugged HDMI ports in the input, I get audio with no video. Is it that they "bundled" the audio only to the VGA port and not to the HDMIs?

An ideas?
 

sgmegadeals

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Messages
6,462
Reaction score
1
As ask you earlier, do your router got mac address filter? clear you router settings (backup the settings first to restore later) to default then try to connect.

my settings is WPA2-AES working fine.
Sorry missed your earlier post. No Mac address filtering at the router. I performed factory reset still same problem. Wired or wired connection no success.
 

housejam29

Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Hi

I am looking for LG Magic Motion Remote Control for LG Smart TV

If u know anyone selling pls PM me

Thank you
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Sorry missed your earlier post. No Mac address filtering at the router. I performed factory reset still same problem. Wired or wired connection no success.

what internet you are using (Adsl, cable or fibre). can try connecting directly to the modem(cable modem/ONT) instead of router.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top