LG's 2012 TV lineup

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Its a good deal but I think they short-changed you $100.
According to their policy, they should return you double the price difference which is $400x2=$800(Courts take back voucher. Assuming Mega don't give voucher.) Now they only price match and let you have the $300 vouchers which means is $400+$300=$700.

Came back from Courts which showed 47LM6700 at $1949 before nego. No more $300 vouchers. $50 off the listed $1999. Shall wait for it to drop further or might be getting LM7600 instead.

yes, you're right but by the time i bought the list price was S$2599, (store promo S$2399 and further discount S$100 = $2299 - S$1899 (price match) = S$400 + S$300 = S$700). including the standard items (magic remote, 4 3d glasses + extra free 2 3d glasses), 3yr warranty, wall mount + installation, free HDMI cable, free delivery

according to courts policy they price match for RRP only not in-house promo but for my case S$1899 was in-house promo.

If i reject that offer (ie: S$1899 + $300voucher), return the TV and bought from Mega discount I will end up paying S$1899 without a voucher.
 
Last edited:

loading

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
yes, you're right but by the time i bought the list price was S$2599, (store promo S$2399 and further discount S$100 = $2299 - S$1899 (price match) = S$400 + S$300 = S$700). including the standard items (magic remote, 4 3d glasses + extra free 2 3d glasses), 3yr warranty, wall mount + installation, free HDMI cable, free delivery

according to courts policy they price match for RRP only not in-house promo but for my case S$1899 was in-house promo.

If i reject that office (ie: S$1899 + $300voucher), return the TV and bought from Mega discount I will end up paying S$1899 without a voucher.

I see. Then Courts had been kind enough to price match a in house promo. I believe they could have not done so. By the way, does your package include a standard remote? It seemed like LG doesn't mention anything about standard remote. It keeps saying FREE magic remote. Haha. If no standard remote, what's so special about the free magic remote. Don't tell me buy TV must buy remote seperately if they don't give the free magic remote. LOL.

Anyway, superb buy for you. I also want that price but no more.
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
I see. Then Courts had been kind enough to price match a in house promo. I believe they could have not done so. By the way, does your package include a standard remote? It seemed like LG doesn't mention anything about standard remote. It keeps saying FREE magic remote. Haha. If no standard remote, what's so special about the free magic remote. Don't tell me buy TV must buy remote seperately if they don't give the free magic remote. LOL.

Anyway, superb buy for you. I also want that price but no more.

yes, its comes with standard remote (two remotes), i heard in US and some other country they give only magic remote. magic remote is good for browsing, use onscreen keyboard and apps selection. definitely need standard remote
 

limitation

Master Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
0
Gain City selling at $988. Quite worth the money.

Wah..gain city selling even cheaper..will go down to changi city point's outlet to check it out tis evening..

Btw, it's at courts that I saw it selling at $1099..so if we take a pic of the price at gain city, do we get double the refund of the price diff? :D
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
Hey bro, mind sharing which Gain City's branch did u saw tis promo? Coz i went down to the branch at changi city point.and it was selling at $1199..

I saw it at Marina Square branch. Come with free HDMI cable.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Any idea if I can wirelessly stream sopcast to the LG Smart TV? Or does it actually have an inbuilt sopcast player.
 

ralph

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Anyone if is worth to hoot the 55" LM9600 @ $5999 at DB?

i suggest you might wanna look around with some other shops..

last i chk abt a month ago at leisure park... the price is 5500 thereabout.

stocks still limited as told that the highest-end models always test market/small supplies..

btw wats DB...BEST?
 

diveluvR®

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
The magic remote is good to have not a must have.

I use iphone LG app & wireless keyboard & mouse, they work like a charm, & save me a hundred bucks from buying a magic remote :)

t ;)


I see. Then Courts had been kind enough to price match a in house promo. I believe they could have not done so. By the way, does your package include a standard remote? It seemed like LG doesn't mention anything about standard remote. It keeps saying FREE magic remote. Haha. If no standard remote, what's so special about the free magic remote. Don't tell me buy TV must buy remote seperately if they don't give the free magic remote. LOL.

Anyway, superb buy for you. I also want that price but no more.
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
The magic remote is good to have not a must have.

I use iphone LG app & wireless keyboard & mouse, they work like a charm, & save me a hundred bucks from buying a magic remote :)

t ;)


Is too expensive to use a iphone as a remote. Also that means you have to charge your iphone more often!

My understanding that this model also support USB keyboard/mouse. Anyone try it?
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Is too expensive to use a iphone as a remote. Also that means you have to charge your iphone more often!

My understanding that this model also support USB keyboard/mouse. Anyone try it?


I tried plugging in my fav Sony wireless headset .. did not work. Sigh...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top