M1 5G is here!

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My office area. Katong.

M1 5G SA speed and coverage have improved tremendously indeed.

It is almost reaching the 1000mbps now. Few months ago, it was just below 500mpbs.

Also, my office indoor can receive M1 5G SA now too. Few months ago. There was nothing.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me, agrees that m1 is much better in connectivity.

Switched to SH for a while and realised their 4G/5G seems erratic, often showing 3-4 max bar but website wouldn’t even load.

Well, coming back to m1 soon! :D

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol didnt know m1 takes 1 week to perform the port-over, luckily i called them up to expedite, cant tahan SH anymore :(

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what make u think later u can takan M1 5G connection.....

SingTel 5G is the way
Lol don’t get you bro… I’m not even interested in getting perm 5G .. ermmm???

Anw, tried both m1/SH, as a comparison and in my own experience, m1’s 5G is much more stable. :)

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wife want upgrade phone and I see the 5G plan are more expensive....is this the new norm to pay so much more for 5G?

pantss

Reaction score
5g for what sia? Boomers genna con by upselling? How much for 5g VAS monthly?

Stream drama serial in 12k? Got unlimited data boh?

progene

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still On M1 4G plan even though I recontact last Nov.
Dun think is worth to pay additional for 5G, as is still not islandwide yet.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone recontracted 5G plan for S22 ?

I pre ordered and followed their link and chose one of the Bespoke plans on offer on their site

When I receive only the phone called CSO to ask how to redeem the Samsung E Vouchers and Lucky bag

Was told must be traditional plan, Bespoke Plan not eligibe for free gits

It was never stated clearly and there is no option even for picking a traditional plan

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took the plunge and self service subscribed 5g in app....song, got 5g inside my house lol. Time to buy extra data...

Last edited:

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still On M1 4G plan even though I recontact last Nov.
Dun think is worth to pay additional for 5G, as is still not islandwide yet.
Dont need to flex, no need pay $5 additional too lol

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since yesterday or Thursday, m1 5g is totally unusable in my s21u....anyone experienced that? Need to switch to 4g else no network.
Called up m1 and complained asking why first few days ok but since Friday becomes no network at all when changing to 5g/lte/3g settings, told me they doing some upgrading from nsa to sa but had no idea why because after all me using s21u which is a SA phone.
She offered me 6 months 5g rebates without me asking for it, so I guess I will let it pass.

Last edited:

berlo84

Reaction score
Bye bye M1 NSA.

Hello to M1 5G SA.

M1: Dear customer, as part of our effort to streamline and improve our offerings, we will be ceasing services of our 5G Non-Standalone (NSA) network. As such, you will no longer be able to enjoy the existing 5G NSA Booster after 31st March 2022. Your current 5G NSA Booster [$5/$15/$25/$40] will be removed automatically by 6 April 2022 (at no further cost). For more info, visit https://www.m1.com.sg/nsa-cessation-o. Thank you.

nuscape

Reaction score
Bye bye M1 NSA.
Hello to M1 5G SA.
M1: Dear customer, as part of our effort to streamline and improve our offerings, we will be ceasing services of our 5G Non-Standalone (NSA) network. As such, you will no longer be able to enjoy the existing 5G NSA Booster after 31st March 2022. Your current 5G NSA Booster [$5/$15/$25/$40] will be removed automatically by 6 April 2022 (at no further cost). For more info, visit
https://www.m1.com.sg/nsa-cessation-o
. Thank you.

bye bye 5G for me coz I'm using Numbershare for my watch & 5G SA is not compatible. Back to LTE for now...

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These 3 days. the M1 5G SA is shxt! :poop: :devilish:

My phone kept losing 5G SA/4G cell signals, and becomes no cell signal totally. :cautious:

I have to switch back the 4G and stayed at 4G then the cell signal comes back on. :sleep:
Now m1 5g is back to this state again....at least to me.
Update: after cso terminated my 5g and reactivated it, it goes back to normal already.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.