I'm new to mac and recently got a mba. I got problem loading flash video anywhere from youtube to other video streaming website.
No matter what browser i use(safari, firefox) the video load for 2+min and stopped. It just show loading and loading... I have to click on the progress bar to next few sec to start playing the video again or refresh the webpage.
The funny thing is every time i refresh the page it will show that the video is completely loaded before refreshing. Somehow i think the video is already downloaded but just stop playing and show that it is loading non stop.
Really need help here because this is making video watching impossible
No matter what browser i use(safari, firefox) the video load for 2+min and stopped. It just show loading and loading... I have to click on the progress bar to next few sec to start playing the video again or refresh the webpage.
The funny thing is every time i refresh the page it will show that the video is completely loaded before refreshing. Somehow i think the video is already downloaded but just stop playing and show that it is loading non stop.
Really need help here because this is making video watching impossible
