
Whr to purchase mac rams in singapore?Funan/sls?
So guys, i purchased 2X4GB Strontium ram today. Installed it, reformat my mbp too. However, the lag persists, thou not as bad as the old ram. Anyone has any idea what's the sole problem?![]()
So guys, i purchased 2X4GB Strontium ram today. Installed it, reformat my mbp too. However, the lag persists, thou not as bad as the old ram. Anyone has any idea what's the sole problem?![]()
Hi guys, I'm planning to get big wide screen display and hook it up to my mbp (lion OS). however, I'm not willing to fork out such a huge amount for the apple cinema display.
any other models that can work with the mbp running on lion (latest update) seamlessly? looking for wide screen and HD. slim design as well.
Does anyone know how to fix the time issue when you change from windows to lion?? the timing is always wrong
Get the minidisplay port and you can plug it into any display.
Post ur mem usage again after upgrading. And show the processes you are running again. Find it hard to believe you aren't doing anything intensive.
Hi...
You didn't happen to delete appletime right?
Anyways, this will fix your issues....
Download AppleTimeFix 1.0.0.1 Free - Fix the time difference problem between OSX (or any unix based system really) and Windows Vista (or XP). - Softpedia
Hi all, planning to get an Apple MacBook Air 11 inch instead of the 13 inch due to budget. But I got many feedback from my family and friend.
One example is - They advise not getting a Mac as running software on the Windows is much more stable than on the Mac. Many software not compatible with Mac.
So I need advise from Mac user to guide me how Mac is better than Windows.
Is it true that Mac start up is many times faster than Windows and Mac is some kind like an 'iPhone'?
Hi all, planning to get an Apple MacBook Air 11 inch instead of the 13 inch due to budget. But I got many feedback from my family and friend.
One example is - They advise not getting a Mac as running software on the Windows is much more stable than on the Mac. Many software not compatible with Mac.
So I need advise from Mac user to guide me how Mac is better than Windows.
Is it true that Mac start up is many times faster than Windows and Mac is some kind like an 'iPhone'?
I think you should really ask yourself first.
What do you need the computer for? What do you use it most of the time? If you are into heavy gaming, then definitely go for windows base computer. If you use it for school, video editing, photo editing, then you can consider getting a mac.
What kind of software are using is also another consideration. If you are talking about MS Office, they have a mac version for it.
If you are using it in a work environment and need to join to a domain which is windows base or smth, then maybe windows is a safer option for you. You have to ask to your IT department whether your work environment support Mac OSX or not.
I am consider for an upgrade because of I want a faster, almost as instant start up/shut down time and no lag in whatever I do in the computer.
Mostly I use the laptop for surfing, iTunes, Facebook, Youtube and some game like Dota and MapleStory.
Can the Mac be use to play game like Dota? Pardon me as I have never heard my friend doing that.
