[Mac 101] Ask your questions here!

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,872
Reaction score
3,141
Anybody has issues streaming Apple TV from iPad/iPhone?

It seems the airplay has issues ever since upgrading to iOS 9.
 

leongfw2001

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Graphics Card - Apple Mac Pro

Hello, graphics card Radeon HD 5770, 1GB, for apple mac pro is faulty and need a replacement card for Mac. any recommended model? thank you.
 

Kennethzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I'm intending to switch over from PC to Mac. My question is when migrating all songs or photos over to Mac, does everything goes into iTunes?

My current iTunes does not contain all songs in my PC, so is there a way where I can transfer all my songs and my iTunes playlist like it is on my PC?
 
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,
How to cleaning the Macbook aluminium body from Newspaper ink stains, Oil, dirt.....?

I know this sounds kinda silly but it kinda tough getting rid of those stubborn stains.

Any suggestions, tricks, tips beside "magic" water with soap?

TIA
 

Laneige

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
115,003
Reaction score
16,740
Sad
Just to inform some MacBook? Or iMac are under recall
iMac is with 3 TB N I'm affected
No wonder so slow n lag at times esp shut down
 
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,
How to cleaning the Macbook aluminium body from Newspaper ink stains, Oil, dirt.....?

I know this sounds kinda silly but it kinda tough getting rid of those stubborn stains.

Any suggestions, tricks, tips beside "magic" water with soap?

TIA

No one clean Macbook one ah???
:eek:
 

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
30,608
Reaction score
120
the metal stain on the aluminium macbook bo bian one lei.

unless u really care then go wipe off with alcohol lor
 
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Alcohol wipe will do m

the metal stain on the aluminium macbook bo bian one lei.

unless u really care then go wipe off with alcohol lor

Yah i thought so too but i saw in apple discussion forum says...

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3601183?start=0&tstart=0

tidak boleh!!

How? I sometimes use saliva... to rub off the ink stain =:p

Now because of the papers ink & sweat stain, my silver aluminium looks like camo-rose gold leh.
 

proudaneh

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
macbook air or pro?? want something i can bring around but i heard specs better on pro retina but just a little bit heavier?
 

stacipher

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
1
Hi all,

I am looking to get either a macbook air 13 or a retina macbook pro 13 to replace my desktop.
I do not create content and usually I stream some videos and do some heavy browsing at chrome.
Thinking of getting a macbook air with 8gb of ram. Would it be smooth and sufficient?

Thank you!
 

EldonChew

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
1,789
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am looking to get either a macbook air 13 or a retina macbook pro 13 to replace my desktop.
I do not create content and usually I stream some videos and do some heavy browsing at chrome.
Thinking of getting a macbook air with 8gb of ram. Would it be smooth and sufficient?

Thank you!

Get the rMBP

The Air is "outdated"(no retina display etc) and the Pro is much more powerful for the future
The retina display is really worth the extra $$$

That said, the Air will be able to stream videos and browse the web smoothly(use Safari, Chrome isn't really optimised for efficiency)

Also, Apple is said to refresh them early next year in March so if you can wait :s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top