
Does anyone know if Thunderbird-Gigabit Ethernet adaptor works with MBA 2011?
Thanks
yes it does, provided you are running a later mac os and an updated thunderbolt driver.
http://www.apple.com/sg/shop/product/MD463ZM/A/thunderbolt-to-gigabit-ethernet-adapter?fnode=8b

pardon the ignorance but would a macbook pro/air be able to sustain playing fm 2017?
I mean since you cant take out the battery, worry that continuous 2-3 hours playing would result in overheating...
what r e spec requirements for fm2017?
anybody tried self upgrade iMac had to ssd? recommended?
dunno why the iMac speed getting slower
anybody tried self upgrade iMac had to ssd? recommended?
dunno why the iMac speed getting slower

Hi there
I am trying to upgrade my MacBook Air from os Yosimeti to os EI captain from a bootable usb.
I deleted the os Yosemite using disk utility but cannot install os EI captain now as the bootable usb is somehow corrupt.
Now I can't boot up my Mac as there is no os.
Can anyone tell me what should I do?
pardon the ignorance but would a macbook pro/air be able to sustain playing fm 2017?
I mean since you cant take out the battery, worry that continuous 2-3 hours playing would result in overheating...



best is to state the year also, cos different iMac in different years got a lot of different restriction.
iMac getting slow doesn't mean the hdd is slow, can be your ram, your junk files etc.
i'm using macbook pro for 2 years plus, on sierra and it hasn't lagged at all since purchase. the hint here is to regularly do maintenance..
mine was a iMac 27" mid 2010.
thinking of upgrading to SSD instead of up the RAM. currently at 6gb.
from youtube instruction.. seem like need need special tools.
i'm still at el captain and thinking should i upgrade to serria
mine was 21inch think same like yours 2010 or 2011.
i do update to serria, so far I should say " Ok " lag wise I does encounter I don't know especially on face book website , it seem drain a lot memories.
next my mail weird , now i scroll the email , the titles of the mails seem flicker as I scroll can feel lag.
I have to close my mail and open again than ok liao.
perhaps due to my 4 g ram ba I also don't know. I just cross my fingers still can use and do my work.
lo in fact I hate upgrade computer .
if I go buy a new i mac also need another space to put than my old iMac how?
perhaps use till it dead than change ba.
