warranty void when liquid enters the Macbook Pro.
I think I will try my luck. If my MBP is under warranty, I just need to send in to eserve, sapura or qcd and they will help to diagnose it FOC?

warranty void when liquid enters the Macbook Pro.
tracking for Magic Mouse is resolved in Lion just in case you don't know.
I need a mouse for my mbp. Should I get a very expensive magic mouse? Or a cheap $15 buck logitech mouse?
I'd watched youtube for the magic mouse features. Just want to hear some personal opinions from the ground![]()
hi,
i'm a mbp ''13 user. i'm feeling a need to upgrade my mbp. since i'm a mbp fan!~
will the 15 inch mbp suitable for me to use for adobe & fcp for video editing.
since a 13 inch is underkill for me.
is it about the processor or the ram is important for apps like fcp/adobe?
if it just about ram, i would just upgrade my ram instead buy a 15 inch.
any opinion/recommendation would be appreciate! :3
From what I know, an upgrade in processor speed will result in the largest improvement in rendering speed for FCP. So a quad-core should definitely be your first priority.
8gb ram definitely helps as well, but not as much as a faster processor.
I have heard that changing your HD to SSD can help as well (since it is often the bottleneck in such high end machines), but unsure of just how much, not to mention that it isn't cheap.
Hi first of all, would like to thanks for the reply though,
as a response...
the following specs:
i7 Quad Core 2.0Ghz
4GB Ram
6490m 256mb ATI Radeon Graphics
500GB HDD
Thunderbolt Port
15.4 Inches Glossy Display
is this good enough for me to do my work using Adobe&FCP? In terms of video editing process.
Yup, that's an early 2011 models.
Been browsing tru at the marketplace thread.
Well, the 13inch is one hella slow when i used Adobe After Effects (loading, rendering during editing).
That's what struck me to upgrade my macbook pro.
So, the early 2011 low end is ok for me to do my works, comfortably?
check out this comparison with mba 2011 MacBook Air i5 vs. 2010 MacBook Pro: Performance & Benchmarks - YouTube
saying so, i wonder if its possible to mod mbp to run on ssd? with a 8GB ram upgrade, think it'll be 1 fast machine.
Looking for a mini-displayport to displayport cable to connect my MBA to a Dell monitor.
Is it sold in SLS?
Can't find it on Apple store.
hi, i have a problem with my macbook pro, will like to know anyone has this problem. Not sure why but my battery doesn't seem to work anymore, i can neva switch on e macbk pro without plugging in the power adaptor. Although it shows fully charged on the screen, e moment i tk out the power adaptor, it will immediately shut down.