
Any free NTFS drivers for Mavericks??
have. google Tuxera NTFS and FUSE for OS X
Tks. FUSE did not work w Mavericks.
?? cannot install or does not work? the latest version is supported for Mavericks
hi guru, i am new to mac os. how to i cut and paste files in the finder window? the cut and paste command seems to be disabled. e.g. i use command x and command v but has no effect.
Hi, i m getting rMBP 256gb and planning to put window7, can advise me how many gb should i set aside for win7? Thanks![]()
May want to try this.I just got my rmbp 256gb model. How do i backup the mails on my mba? I did a export on the mailbox but it doesn't work. I have a time machine backup but wish to only transfer certain files over to the rmbp.
I just got my rmbp 256gb model. How do i backup the mails on my mba? I did a export on the mailbox but it doesn't work. I have a time machine backup but wish to only transfer certain files over to the rmbp.
hi!
my 2013 MBA (on OSX Mavericks) often loses wifi connection after waking up from sleep.
any solutions?
already set my router to WPA2, as per suggestions on Apple forums, but to no avail.
Only run into this issue when my network is a hidden network.hi!
my 2013 MBA (on OSX Mavericks) often loses wifi connection after waking up from sleep.
any solutions?
already set my router to WPA2, as per suggestions on Apple forums, but to no avail.
May want to try this.
How to Move Your Email to Another Mac | Macinstruct


why don't you use time machine and move everything, then proceed to remove whatever you don't need after the whole machine is migrated. Isn't this much easier?
need more details. when you say lose connection, is dropped but eventually recover or like banned for life?
what router brand and model?
Only run into this issue when my network is a hidden network.
