I just upgraded to Yosemite from Mavericks.
Whenever I plugin my earpiece and pluck it out, the volume buttons on my keyboard no longer works after plugging in the earpiece.
Yes, I've resetted PRAM, and it works after that. but then i have to keep resetting it everytime I plugin a earpiece?!
Anyone can recommend the best value for money keyboard protector for Macbook pro?
Bought one from Q100 but no typing feel after I put it on... Hopefully can get something better.
Potential fake video of New Macbook 2015 on GTA V:
I don't see how is it possible for him to play it so smoothly with high settings and resolutions.
The video is very suspicious, the HUD aren't scaled nicely, you can see at the bottom left, HP Bar cannot be seen, this may very well be a edited Video patched on, also his Cash is at a very high amount, at 03:38, $470146443????? Gosh lol.
Was surprised his new Macbook 2015 can play GTA V when I saw this vid![]()

Sorry noob here. Would like to ask if i want to change my macbook pro 2011 hd to ssd, must i get that funny triangular screwdriver to unscrew the existing hd? I see all the youtube videos use it. Where to only buy that?
Not sure what is happening but my calendar accounts kept disappearing on my mac. Tried to add the accounts back in but it just wouldn't load!! The calendar events are still stored in my iCloud as I can still access on my other Apple devices but this constant disappearance is driving me NUTSS! Anyone has a solution to my problem? Googled and all I can find are solutions to disappearing events, not for entire calendar account..![]()
currently using an old 13" mid 2009 macbook pro.. so far been serving me very well, only did 1 battery change, power adapter change and upgraded ram to 8GB and HDD to 1TB..
next upgrade, will be adding SSD and remove CD drive to place the original hdd there.. also gonna upgrade from snow leopard to yosemite..
anyone who upgrade from snow leopard to yosemite have any advice if i should go to yosemite? read online says still ok, but i scared will slow down my macbook...
Actually needed it for the screws on the old apple hdd to transfer to the new ssd so the ssd won't move. I didn't buy one in the end. Asked my dad and he suggested using allen key - the smallest size for it and it's a perfect fit.try qoo10 or ebay lor. I know there are tons of those in ebay.
Not sure if you need it on the HDD, but I believe you need it to open the mbp cover.
try removing icloud on your mac, then re-add it back after a reboot and see if it stays?
It reappeared again. Seems to be a RAM problem. Old mac liao. Time to buy new one.
Thanks for the advice though!

hmmm... ram is temporary storage. I can't see how it's related to the calendar disappearing?![]()