

I do transform my YF 21 some times and display it in different modes. haha.
Anyway,
DX Chogokin Macross F YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie Alto's Custom
(Release Date: Jun. 2011, Price: 17000 Yen)
![]()
The price is pretty.. pricey. At least SGD$185.
I like the battroid mode!
I do transform my YF 21 some times and display it in different modes. haha.
Anyway,
DX Chogokin Macross F YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie Alto's Custom
(Release Date: Jun. 2011, Price: 17000 Yen)
![]()
The price is pretty.. pricey. At least SGD$185.
I like the battroid mode!
Lol, seriously. Someone asked me the same question before - do you play with your macross models?
I dont? Lol. How about the rest of you?
ANN confirmed with Jan Scott Frazier, a close friend of the deceased, and other anime industry members that producer and animator Hiroshi Kakoi passed away during the March 11 earthquake (Tōhoku Chihō Taiheiyō-oki Jishin) and tsunami. Kakoi's wife Kumiko survived the disaster.
Among other projects, Kakoi was a producer on The Super Dimension Fortress Macross II: Lovers, Again and Moldiver original video anime series. He also worked as a key animator at the anime studio Artland on the first Macross series (from the first episode onward) and on the 1980 version of Astro Boy (Tetsuwan Atom). He served as a production manager at Artland and the anime studio AIC.
News from AnimeNewsNetwork