MARI invest

Joined
Apr 4, 2023
Messages
162
Reaction score
61
as per Mar factsheet, 8.4% cash equivalent = $27.3m. it should be enough not to sell any holdings.
https://lgi.dzhintl.com/doc/uploads/documents/index.php?type=FS&fid=OFBF&lang=EN
My guess is the instant withdraw is executed on the Maribank side rather than LionGlobal side, as long as they have more subscriptions than redemptions at a given period, they will have positive cashflow. In theory they can tap on the positive cashflow to payout first without needing to make an actual redemption from LionGlobal.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
My guess is the instant withdraw is executed on the Maribank side rather than LionGlobal side, as long as they have more subscriptions than redemptions at a given period, they will have positive cashflow. In theory they can tap on the positive cashflow to payout first without needing to make an actual redemption from LionGlobal.
Hmmm I think the monies is on LG side MariBank delegate the whole function to fund manager. But be it MariBank or LG there must be some cash not invested which can explain why they can meet our instant withdrawal. Very unique offering from mutual fund as I said. I invest in mutual fund for 20+ years.
 
Joined
Apr 4, 2023
Messages
162
Reaction score
61
Hmmm I think the monies is on LG side MariBank delegate the whole function to fund manager. But be it MariBank or LG there must be some cash not invested which can explain why they can meet our instant withdrawal. Very unique offering from mutual fund as I said. I invest in mutual fund for 20+ years.
Why I feel it's on the Maribank side is due to the speed of the arrival of the funds, since LG and Mari are independent entities, at the point of withdrawal if the money is passed from LG to Mari, there has got to be a clearing process. I am leaning towards the likelihood that the clearing process between independent entities cannot be that fast.

But of cos, depending on the actual arrangement between them, what you say is possible too.
 
Last edited:

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
hi

new to this,so apply just leave it in total return percent ?
Apply already approved then just tap Mari Invest icon to Buy or Sell. For Mari Invest I buy on weekday as fund manager not working on weekends and holidays. But got readers share weekend holiday also ok as they will still give you that day interest. I don't want to take risks.
 

thekh21

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
552
Apply already approved then just tap Mari Invest icon to Buy or Sell. For Mari Invest I buy on weekday as fund manager not working on weekends and holidays. But got readers share weekend holiday also ok as they will still give you that day interest. I don't want to take risks.

Thats great to hear , so when sell ?
 
Joined
Apr 4, 2023
Messages
162
Reaction score
61
Anyone here also received the new promo of $10 worth bonus units for every $10k fresh subscription, holding period required 7 Jun-16Jun?
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,551
Reaction score
3,237
Step 2 is don't withdraw for 10 days? I cannot fulfill so will give it a miss. They should follow moomoo can withdraw as long as total net deposit is more than 10k mah
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top