Gxs invest gold CoT is slightly later at 10 or 11am but with a higher minimum transaction size.Depends before 9am or after 9am cut off time ,
if before 9am will complete on Monday afternoon , if after 9am will be tuesday afternoon.
Gxs invest gold CoT is slightly later at 10 or 11am but with a higher minimum transaction size.Depends before 9am or after 9am cut off time ,
if before 9am will complete on Monday afternoon , if after 9am will be tuesday afternoon.
MIG is fund and fund is release one price one day. Stock ETF is immediate upon you submit which is real time and some ppl like this as they know the price transacted after trade is completedlock in current price can only do via ocbc , uob gold a/c or ETFs.
Mutual Funds like MIG / GXS are different animal , they follow LBMA AM price which is publish once a day , not the price at the time you submit order.
Totally different mechanics! They cut the noise , if you want to invest for long term than hourly fluctuations dont matter.
In MIG if you want todays price , just buy before 9am to lock todays price and it will reflect in app next business day
yeah , I am in about 12% paper loss at this moment but it should improve today onwards.How is everyone Mari gold investment going? Crash so much kns. Should have just guai guai stick to spyl. Or just buy physical gold, even crash at least is real tangible gold can touch.
finally, after so long..I am a sucker for promo, will wait since I no money anyway. equity is higher risk than bond.
(not vested in mise and sti)
my $18 promo reward been in loss for mths...
at loss of $3.45 (-19%)How is everyone Mari gold investment going? Crash so much kns. Should have just guai guai stick to spyl. Or just buy physical gold, even crash at least is real tangible gold can touch.
Mine at 8% loss $980at loss of $3.45 (-19%)![]()
Huh then is it back choice to sell? I press sell this morning.Gold seem to be going up already. Hold on guys..
oh , why lah. You said 8% in paper loss than should atleast wait to recover. See if you still got option to cancel your sell order.Huh then is it back choice to sell? I press sell this morning.
Hopefully rally , I also paiseh with my paper loss so far.Unless they resume bombing, it is possible we cleared the bottom last week for metals.
Meeting by new fed chair this week is the last hurdle then the slow steady climb should start.
can still DCA in, dont worry. Rally likely into the yr-end (if US-Iran-Israel DONT resume bombing before that!)
I never sell all. I kept some and hope it will recover and earn. I decided cash out some either buy physical gold or spyl.oh , why lah. You said 8% in paper loss than should atleast wait to recover. See if you still got option to cancel your sell order.
Gold meant for mid to long term , atleast hold 1 to 2yrs or longer. Never track the iran usa war deal ah , gold was expected to recover already.
Any such fund of any bank , only invest those funds you donot need in short term. Even bond funds r volatile , than let alone Gold.
Just be careful of that orange man. As long as he sit on the Emperor throne he will stir trouble once markets reach high again. High low high low manipulate until he finish his term. I believe his close associates make a big killing from all the high and low from important announcements that is prior to being announced.Hopefully rally , I also paiseh with my paper loss so far.
But this week fed meet not the last hurdle , as long as usd strengthens , bond rates rise , fed rate hike or even its expectation , upcoming AI stock IPOs like OpenAI / Anthropic , etc etc can lead to roller coaster in metals.
Even country specific policy changes can have a big impact on metals , like India recently actions to curb gold imports, heavily hike import taxes to protect its currency against usd.
We always at mercy of these geopolitical , macroeconomic factors , especially retail investors like us can never know everything
