Marvel Heroes Online

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Most of the hero starting is like crap one. lol must tahan lor. I tahan untill lvl 40+ den the enjoyment will come.

My storm level 46 at superheoric very hard to play. Boss fight one punch one kill. Don't know why.
 

aldente

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
0
I'm so scared to attempt the RANDOM BOX!

i got a fortune card yesterday, and i was so full of hope before clicking... and i got a buff potion out of it!! grr...
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,998
Reaction score
1,814
I'm so scared to attempt the RANDOM BOX!

i got a fortune card yesterday, and i was so full of hope before clicking... and i got a buff potion out of it!! grr...
wah fortune card can drop de arh. i still low lvl so dunno what to keep or play nia
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
the ranking storm is top 5 leh...

sianz like that my last place daredevil sure die like dog .

I have another hero, Jean Grey, it seems more powerful than storm. Currently only at level 26. But then it depend what power you have built.
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,998
Reaction score
1,814
I have another hero, Jean Grey, it seems more powerful than storm. Currently only at level 26. But then it depend what power you have built.

yah rank 2 nia in the ranking. I see ppl jean grey is fly ard then the monster just melt lol. dunno about boss fight. I mean if u spec all dmg and aoe might have problem in boss fight bah
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
do we have a supergroup that i can join?

Now we all are spread around. All different supergroup. But we still do daily run together during night time. We will be at raidcall sometime.

I'm so scared to attempt the RANDOM BOX!

i got a fortune card yesterday, and i was so full of hope before clicking... and i got a buff potion out of it!! grr...

Just hoot only. I always hoot one. Got buff potion quite good already. When u lvl higher u will know the power of buff potion.

the ranking storm is top 5 leh...

sianz like that my last place daredevil sure die like dog .


Storm is good! But must know how to use. Cannot play blindly
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
Now we all are spread around. All different supergroup. But we still do daily run together during night time. We will be at raidcall sometime.



Just hoot only. I always hoot one. Got buff potion quite good already. When u lvl higher u will know the power of buff potion.




Storm is good! But must know how to use. Cannot play blindly

u don save for the reroll comisc thing ?
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
u don save for the reroll comisc thing ?

the 100 Cube Shard ah. I already save for it liao. I always store 100 cube shard then 1 short whack all fortune card. lol some people save 500 den whack 1 short.
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
Wah now so many Cable. Next time go raid 1 tank the rest all cable can already. LOL
 

aldente

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
0
anyone knows if Rare Find and Special Find actually matters?
if yes, what is special find and what is rare find.
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
anyone knows if Rare Find and Special Find actually matters?
if yes, what is special find and what is rare find.

Rare Find = Equipment drop
Special Find = Artifact drop, Splinter, Costume. Used to drop hero token to unlock hero but they change to Splinter exchange
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
I just played for the past 2 hours. Starting got that selected pool of heroes to choose from only right? Cap'n America level 12 now. But taking damn long to grind the eternal splitters.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top