Marvel Heroes Online

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
anyone knows if Rare Find and Special Find actually matters?
if yes, what is special find and what is rare find.

People in forum have debate and tested... The only thing increase is blue items drop more with rare find boost. For special find boost, the splinter do drop more.

However for unique and costume drop, the % drop rate is too low to begin with. 100 to 200% boost does nothing to it. Many have tested and proven.
For me, all my unique are drop without rare boost. As for costume, I only drop once since I played during the close beta.
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
I just played for the past 2 hours. Starting got that selected pool of heroes to choose from only right? Cap'n America level 12 now. But taking damn long to grind the eternal splitters.

play though story mode. :(
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
People in forum have debate and tested... The only thing increase is blue items drop more with rare find boost. For special find boost, the splinter do drop more.

However for unique and costume drop, the % drop rate is too low to begin with. 100 to 200% boost does nothing to it. Many have tested and proven.
For me, all my unique are drop without rare boost. As for costume, I only drop once since I played during the close beta.


I got quite a lot of costume drop last time. Now didnt really get any.
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
I find that play at midtown can level up fast.

Only for low level 1 to 24. Once u reach 24 got do terminal hood run or AIM run. Heroic , superheroic and Odin quest also level very fast. If u reach lvl 52 and can find a good group, farm cow and x-def
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Only for low level 1 to 24. Once u reach 24 got do terminal hood run or AIM run. Heroic , superheroic and Odin quest also level very fast. If u reach lvl 52 and can find a good group, farm cow and x-def

No leh. midtown got different level. Last time when I am at level 31, I enter it show (level 30 to 35). Now I enter, it shows (level 45 to 50)
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
No leh. midtown got different level. Last time when I am at level 31, I enter it show (level 30 to 35). Now I enter, it shows (level 45 to 50)

Ya, but the level goes as you scale ma. Which ever ur level u go midtown, the exp obs is still about 2k+. U go do terminal run is more than 2k.
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
2k+ and more than 2k isn't it the same? You confused?

Sorry. Type wrong. As u level, u need more exp to level up. Midtown average exp obs is always around 2k to 3k no matter which level u are. Terminal obs is 3k to 4k plus.

After I reach lvl 24 chiong terminal run to 50. Once a while I go midtown to farm for gear.
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Sorry. Type wrong. As u level, u need more exp to level up. Midtown average exp obs is always around 2k to 3k no matter which level u are. Terminal obs is 3k to 4k plus.

After I reach lvl 24 chiong terminal run to 50. Once a while I go midtown to farm for gear.

But Terminal OBS very hard to defeat since your level isn't very high? Like my hero was at level 45 and while playing in superheroic story mode, the enemy 3 hit kill me even my life is at 6045
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
But Terminal OBS very hard to defeat since your level isn't very high? Like my hero was at level 45 and while playing in superheroic story mode, the enemy 3 hit kill me even my life is at 6045

Story mode does not matter in terminal one. Go and run green terminal at your level range one. You should not be kill in a few shot... If you do, then something is wrong with your gear and build.

Anyway what hero u play?
 
Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
Now dying in heroic story mode too.. Bullseye attack 1 shot Thor.. Then storm died few times in the brood caverns in bamboo forest till I use her ultimate...
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Story mode does not matter in terminal one. Go and run green terminal at your level range one. You should not be kill in a few shot... If you do, then something is wrong with your gear and build.

Anyway what hero u play?

Storm - level 46
Jean Grey - level 26
Hawkeye - level 12 (Find this hero very weak)

My last day of playing. I will try later.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top