
spider-man, ms. marvel, punisher, or black panther?
spider-man, ms. marvel, punisher, or black panther?
there is spiderman to choose as startup character?

I played Wolverine until level 20.
My god, he really needs a rework. Dies too easily, mediocre damage, and poor AOE. No to mention, his skills don't synergise well.
He was never meant to be AoE hero. He used to be good at melee dps until other hero got buff.
No lei. I got him to lvl 50. He suppose to be the 2nd best single target DPs and insane life leech. I play him not bad lei. Can tank and good dps. Only cannot survive t3 boss
2nd best can't survive t3..
then the rest cannot liao..
huat ar!!! tio loki unique crown of lies!!
storm is quite weak also.
1 shot by the hood..
super nuclear bullet.
green terminal doctor doom.. died so many times then down him..
WHA! today really huat!!!! tio another loki chest unique![]()
2nd best can't survive t3..
then the rest cannot liao..