Marvel Heroes Online

Janon

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,626
Reaction score
3
Went to fight Sauron at Chapter 7 at 2 lvls below area recommended really tio chop very fast..... grinding now for items and level everywhere - left 9 splinters for random box!

Storm really needs ppl to help run instance together or else very the stressed.
 

BBClone

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
27,022
Reaction score
21,249
I played Wolverine until level 20.

My god, he really needs a rework. Dies too easily, mediocre damage, and poor AOE. No to mention, his skills don't synergise well.
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
I played Wolverine until level 20.

My god, he really needs a rework. Dies too easily, mediocre damage, and poor AOE. No to mention, his skills don't synergise well.

He was never meant to be AoE hero. He used to be good at melee dps until other hero got buff.
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
No lei. I got him to lvl 50. He suppose to be the 2nd best single target DPs and insane life leech. I play him not bad lei. Can tank and good dps. Only cannot survive t3 boss
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
No lei. I got him to lvl 50. He suppose to be the 2nd best single target DPs and insane life leech. I play him not bad lei. Can tank and good dps. Only cannot survive t3 boss

2nd best can't survive t3..

then the rest cannot liao..
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
storm is quite weak also.

1 shot by the hood..

super nuclear bullet.

green terminal doctor doom.. died so many times then down him..
 
Last edited:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Is captain america meant to be a secondary tank? His defence to me is very high or maybe I haven't seen thing's or colossus defence yet. 10 shield points add almost 1k defence. But my damage seems very low, like 200+ compared to 3k defence. I play by throwing shield and let it bounce only.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top