Marvel Heroes Online

ClockWork

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2010
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
0
a bit lazy to read through the forums. seems like not many playing punisher, so no good builds to emulate :(
 

travirjir

Banned
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
58,459
Reaction score
1
a bit lazy to read through the forums. seems like not many playing punisher, so no good builds to emulate :(
my main is punisher.

i invest in basic power, all his passive skills, rocket launcher and flamethrower.

flamethrower is awesome against mob that come and close in on u. once u kill one of the guys in mob, the rest will get fear and run away from u, then from there i use barrage, or i just runaway.
 

aldente

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
0
update!

i did a random box yesterday and another fortune card drop.
got EMMA FROST and a reset all buffs thingy from the fortune card..

i think i had enough with random box :(
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
Is captain america meant to be a secondary tank? His defence to me is very high or maybe I haven't seen thing's or colossus defence yet. 10 shield points add almost 1k defence. But my damage seems very low, like 200+ compared to 3k defence. I play by throwing shield and let it bounce only.

Yes. Cap is suppose to be the top 3 tanker in the game. He is one of the 4 heroes I don't have so I cannot comment much. But I read forum saying his dps is quite low.
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Went to fight Sauron at Chapter 7 at 2 lvls below area recommended really tio chop very fast..... grinding now for items and level everywhere - left 9 splinters for random box!

Storm really needs ppl to help run instance together or else very the stressed.

I played Wolverine until level 20.

My god, he really needs a rework. Dies too easily, mediocre damage, and poor AOE. No to mention, his skills don't synergise well.

Before you all go to that stage or chapter or waypoint, move your mouse cursor and see what are the enemy level. Like now my storm is level 48 and chapter 4 enemy are level 52 - 54. So now I need to train and increase my level before going there.
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Yes. Cap is suppose to be the top 3 tanker in the game. He is one of the 4 heroes I don't have so I cannot comment much. But I read forum saying his dps is quite low.

No wonder. Well, till I get enough splinters, just got to stick with him. But throwing the shield is really fun and quite pain too.
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
my main is punisher.

i invest in basic power, all his passive skills, rocket launcher and flamethrower.

flamethrower is awesome against mob that come and close in on u. once u kill one of the guys in mob, the rest will get fear and run away from u, then from there i use barrage, or i just runaway.

U want fun punisher build? Try this build. But need the correct gear and medal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoZ9fuT-GeA
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
Did you build Phoenix rebirth? What build is good?

Standard phoenix build lo. With inferno, u hardly can die. U leech back life so fast. Unless you get one shot by red terminal boss like hood bullet. But other than that no problem in red terminal. But because her single target dps not that OP, boss fight in red terminal is damn long. Usually I don't do red unless in grp.
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
Emma Frost use to be top 3 OP hero. I think we should make a part 2 thread with all the user name on the 1st page.
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

We'll be bringing down the Marvel Heroes servers tomorrow morning at 6AM PST for database hardware maintenance. This maintenance will take between 1-5 hours, and will not include a game update (there will be one later this week, however).

Timezone Help

San Francisco: 6AM PST

Denver: 7AM MST

Chicago: 8AM CST

New York: 9AM EST

Rio de Janeiro: 12:00PM BRST

London: 2:00PM GMT

Vienna: 3:00PM CET

Singapore: 10:00PM SGT

Tokyo: 11:00PM JST

Sydney: 1:00AM (11/13)

Auckland: 3:00AM NZDT (11/13)

Server Maintenance 11/12 6AM PST - Marvel Heroes
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top