
Any recommendations for white shirt? thks
quality and design better than G2000?
not uncle brand right?
quality and design better than G2000?
not uncle brand right?
seriously, just go take a look for yourself and high chance you won't be disappointed. i've friends praising the shirts i bought there and i'm in my late 20s. not sure about metro but taka doesnt have it. Tangs has the most selection so far, followed by centrepoint robinsons then raffles city robinsons. at least these are the 3 i frequent. bugis bhg has it too but lesser variety. it's practically the only brand i buy now, excluding those i tailor-make.
I just bought from OG a N.Tyler shirt without pocket and I think it suits young people. I also saw a brown checkered shirt from crocodile without pocket which I think looks very nice and good quality. But too bad dun have discount and around $100.![]()
was there a discount for n.tyler shirt at OG? There's 15% discount at robinsons + another 10% if u got the robinson's card.
after 2 odd years since i last tailor my work shirt...NOW it cost $180 a pop!!! wth.....4 yrs ago 150, 2 yrs ago 165 now 180.... inflation kills.
Not happy can always downgrade.


Tempted to tailor 1 new white shirt for interview.
Is CYC worth the buck?
uncle lee's shirts, all from CYC