Men Office Wear Thread (2nd Thread)

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,727
Reaction score
4
Where you tailor, that's so expensive.

My tailor only charges me half that price!

rossi @ millenia walk.....the shirt makin experience no longer wow me...i guess being a regular they kinda take u for granted...lol.

a friend recommended aston blake....pricier but quality service n workman ship... will check it out when i go collect my shirts frm Rossi after CNY.

btw anybody tried prada tailor service?
 
Last edited:

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
24,924
Reaction score
945
rossi @ millenia walk.....the shirt makin experience no longer wow me...i guess being a regular they kinda take u for granted...lol.

a friend recommended aston blake....pricier but quality service n workman ship... will check it out when i go collect my shirts frm Rossi after CNY.

btw anybody tried prada tailor service?

Went to Rossi's to have a look before, if that's the price now then it's a sad rip off.

Doesn't impress me at that price point.
 

daniel_lss

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
0
nice !

20820926254d5a3e9d1bec4.jpg
 

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
24,924
Reaction score
945
TM Lewin isn't worth the buck imho.

Have 3 pieces from them, they are the worst in my wardrobe. For some reason, the cloth gets rumpled very esily and the length is too short for my body size.
 

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
11,231
Reaction score
402
all shirts on promo ..... i got 4 pieces from 119 to 159 each .... after 50% .. only paid average $70 each a shirt .....
 

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2001
Messages
13,256
Reaction score
914
Would like to ask..for those with big thighs, is chinos strictly not recommended for them?
 

goondu_hippo

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
718
Reaction score
0
i got a qn about shirt. apart from those that tailor made, how do u know if the shirt size is the right size? cos size 15 suits me but when i raise my hands the armpit area abit restricted i feel thus i went for size 15.5. am i right to buy this way?
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,473
Reaction score
2,045
anybody tried benjamin barker brand before?
how do u find their long sleeve office shirts? is the quality good?
I saw their store at Marina Square, their shirts like not bad for work/casual wear.
 

Phelan77

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
For Rossi, you should wait for sales promotion. Made 2 shirts recently there at their isetan branch. $90 each
 

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2001
Messages
13,256
Reaction score
914
anybody tried benjamin barker brand before?
how do u find their long sleeve office shirts? is the quality good?
I saw their store at Marina Square, their shirts like not bad for work/casual wear.

yeah i saw also not bad..just scared that its only for slim ppl..then I go in also paiseh:(
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,473
Reaction score
2,045
yeah i saw also not bad..just scared that its only for slim ppl..then I go in also paiseh:(

haha but i beo the store like no ppl go in one...
nvm, tmr i go see see. maybe buy 2-3 shirts and try. :)
 

vodaboy

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2001
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
6
I've a problem with slipping socks. I've tried many socks and they all always slip down to the ankles. And the problem is my skin will show when I sit down which is not what I want.

Any brand of socks to recommend that doesn't slip down, tried and tested?
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,492
Reaction score
12,771
I've a problem with slipping socks. I've tried many socks and they all always slip down to the ankles. And the problem is my skin will show when I sit down which is not what I want.

Any brand of socks to recommend that doesn't slip down, tried and tested?

metro got sell renoma non-slip socks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top