cherryboom
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2006
- Messages
- 5,050
- Reaction score
- 322
i feel good after using Benzac AC 2.5 version of BP. i have use panoxyl version. but find that Benzac AC 2.5 is better

i feel good after using Benzac AC 2.5 version of BP. i have use panoxyl version. but find that Benzac AC 2.5 is better
can share the proper way to shave, website?
Hi I will be visiting bangkok soon...
MBK got this departmental store like our local
they do sell men facial products...
i saw lab series there the last time i went there
any men facial products to recommend me, my face is quite dry and oily
So have your pores become significantly smaller ?
Recently, I used a shaving gel from Aussie call Natio. Love it, ask my friend to buy me more. She one shot bought 3 for me
Gives me very smooth shave even when my blades are not that sharp...
![]()
Can try Sasa.. I noe they have Natio but not sure whether got Natio shaving gel r not...hi bro, is it available locally?
wat from zirh?i personnaly prefer ZIRH