Mens Facial Thread...

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I'm not expert. Someone told me... Let me check and let u know.. Or if someone know can help?

oh but I am almost confirmed that acne or pimles are due to **** remaining in the intestines and these are never removed. Hence, detox is the best way to clear face problems. One very famous way is coffee enamal.. But do at ur ownnrisk. Google it dun ask me
 

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
5,781
Reaction score
2
jus wanna check with the bebeco experts, let's say i buy the triple skin essence and the ac-t-line deep cleansing foam, is the ac-t-line powdery toner and hydro emulsion needed??? i was thinking whether the triple skin essence can replace the toner and emulsion.....

another question is after applying the triple skin essence, can i apply the ac-t-line controller for my pimples and acne scars????
 
Last edited:

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
for those who goes for regular facial...how often is recommended?
every 2 week? every 3 weeks or every month once?

every 2-3 weeks for those with severe case of acne.
normal skin every month for maintenance.
good complexion can go 2-3 mths once or just forgo it totally and DIY at home.
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
oh so chin area is because of constipation?
then left/right cheek area, forehead and ard the ear or ear loops area means what ar? Can enlighten me? Search for this on the net but can't seems to find.

I think chin area more towards hormonal / heaty ....
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
jus wanna check with the bebeco experts, let's say i buy the triple skin essence and the ac-t-line deep cleansing foam, is the ac-t-line powdery toner and hydro emulsion needed??? i was thinking whether the triple skin essence can replace the toner and emulsion.....

another question is after applying the triple skin essence, can i apply the ac-t-line controller for my pimples and acne scars????

I think I can answer your qns. Triple man essence can replace your toner and emulsion because it's already 3 in 1 with toner and emulsion le.

I have tried applying act t line controller after I applied men essence before. I think there's no right or wrong with this. :)
 

yzxcyzxc

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
I just received my bebeco products, just to share with you guys. They really gave me alot of sample bottles, which am i suppose to use can i ask?!

011120101085.jpg


011120101086.jpg
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I just received my bebeco products, just to share with you guys. They really gave me alot of sample bottles, which am i suppose to use can i ask?!

011120101085.jpg


011120101086.jpg

Share it with your family or friends! LOL! I shared with my mom.
 

yzxcyzxc

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
but all those samples for what? cant be possibly i use everything at 1 shot. and for the 3 in 1, apply alr cant wash off or what?
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
but all those samples for what? cant be possibly i use everything at 1 shot. and for the 3 in 1, apply alr cant wash off or what?

yah apply already just leave it.. As for the samples, just try else pass to your friends to try. The green one is their plant vita series and orange is orange vita. Blue is ac-t-line. The liquid is toner and cream is the moisturiser. So u can try if u want.
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
U can try the samples or pass to your friends :) all are toner + emulsion from their diff ranges. I guess Thong29 has already explained to you...
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
oh but I am almost confirmed that acne or pimles are due to **** remaining in the intestines and these are never removed. Hence, detox is the best way to clear face problems. One very famous way is coffee enamal.. But do at ur ownnrisk. Google it dun ask me

tried googling but to no avail. care to share abit? THX
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I want to recommend you guys to try bebeco perfect peeling gel. I received it a few days ago. Tried it and really makes my skin smooth and clean! It is like a scrub. I apply and gently scrub and the emulsion becomes white tiny bits like clogging the dead skin with it then I washed away. Wah and my face becomes so clean! Really worth buying.

Only can use 2-3 times a week so now I'm looking forward to use it. This scrub is really gentle. Should try.

Now I'm thinking of buying their sleeping pack. Read alot of good review. Angelique u tried before? Any review?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I want to recommend you guys to try bebeco perfect peeling gel. I received it a few days ago. Tried it and really makes my skin smooth and clean! It is like a scrub. I apply and gently scrub and the emulsion becomes white tiny bits like clogging the dead skin with it then I washed away. Wah and my face becomes so clean! Really worth buying.

Only can use 2-3 times a week so now I'm looking forward to use it. This scrub is really gentle. Should try.

Now I'm thinking of buying their sleeping pack. Read alot of good review. Angelique u tried before? Any review?

Which peeling gel and sleep pack?
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I just received Bebeco 1st year anniversary sale. alot of promotion.

The men promotion is get the men triple skin essence and get the green tea foam cleanser for $10. I think the green tea is a new product.
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,474
Reaction score
2,045
My face got acnes and pimples.
Saw this hype review from you guys, intend to give this BEBECO's product a try.
But, is it possible that I transfer via IBANKING rather than debit/credit?
I'm sorta afraid to key in my card's details online with their website, since they got no physical store.
So any method that I can purchase their AC-T cleanser?
Is it good? My face got abit of acne scars around my cheek area and chin. And some pimples on my nose area as well. :(
Hopefully this cleanser can help to clear them.
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
I just received Bebeco 1st year anniversary sale. alot of promotion.

The men promotion is get the men triple skin essence and get the green tea foam cleanser for $10. I think the green tea is a new product.

WTF! $10 ?! :eek:
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
My face got acnes and pimples.
Saw this hype review from you guys, intend to give this BEBECO's product a try.
But, is it possible that I transfer via IBANKING rather than debit/credit?
I'm sorta afraid to key in my card's details online with their website, since they got no physical store.
So any method that I can purchase their AC-T cleanser?
Is it good? My face got abit of acne scars around my cheek area and chin. And some pimples on my nose area as well. :(
Hopefully this cleanser can help to clear them.

you can do meet up with them as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top