Microsoft Surface

tspurs

Reaction score
Hi guys, i just bought a surface 3 pro yesterday and would like to check how we can get a live tile that displays the battery percentage? i know it is possible on the windows phone but couldnt find one in the app store.

I tried the Battery Level Live Tile app, but didn't like it.

Also is there any way to determine the layout of the livetiles on the surface pro? they seem to be arranged via a preset order.

many thanks in advance

technolust

Press and hold any tile. This puts the start screen in 'customize' mode. You can then arrange the tiles.

FuzzyMuzzy

Reaction score
Just got my Surface Pro a week back. Been bringing it out and using it on the go and at home as well. What a splendid gadget :D

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For note, Surface RT (old version) is going at THB6500 (less than 250) including touch keyboard now in Bangkok. Great value I think.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
win8 recovery is so d@mn useful!

got me out of irritating issues so many times!

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am happy to receive it free as it comes with Office and is good for surfing the net

RT system always come with Office. If all you need is simple browser that fully compatible and some simple office work. Is a good buy.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday night charged fully then off the power, this morning start to use at around 8.30 am....by 11.30am battery already less then 10%, just normal surfing net without :s22::s11: not even 4 hrs ?? far away from 9 hrs as they claim, if can last 6 hrs i am ok but only 3 hrs...

very bad battery....

Are you surfing with Chrome or Firefox browser? Try Modern IE11.

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi guys how do you format your address when ordering online?

Usually I just do this for my online purchase

Blk 000 Xxxx Road #00-00

Postal Code

but cannot go to the payments page, when I called in also the CSO tried a lot of pattern but still cannot order for me due to address.

ComPuiTer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys how do you format your address when ordering online?

Usually I just do this for my online purchase

Blk 000 Xxxx Road #00-00

Postal Code

but cannot go to the payments page, when I called in also the CSO tried a lot of pattern but still cannot order for me due to address.

postal code dont put "S"...just numbers... City put Singapore...dont leave blank..or maybe you put the link here..I go and try

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
postal code dont put "S"...just numbers... City put Singapore...dont leave blank..or maybe you put the link here..I go and try

Everything is filled up.

I just do it exactly I would for something like say Amazon and other online retailers which never game me problems.

Even the CSO escalate the matter also cannot solve.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
office vs office 365

Hi guys
Just a noob question so bear with me, the surface pro 3 comes with office 365 which is valid for 1 yr, last time i remember office is perpetual license one, you buy once use forever etc..

Whats the difference ah and which one more worth it? standalone license or office? i think standalone is called office student/home edition like last time?

Which one more worthwhile in terms of features and costs?

thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.