Shutterbox
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2008
- Messages
- 82,858
- Reaction score
- 21,319
Very nice video comparing the mid-end and low-end mobile phone chipset (performance and energy efficiency)
this video, really good.
Very nice video comparing the mid-end and low-end mobile phone chipset (performance and energy efficiency)
this video, really good.
I dun understand how 8100 is better in 8200, from his explanations.Summary,
if gaming, best midrange winner is SD 7+ Gen2. followed by Dimensity 8100/8200.
Poco F5 with the SD 7+ Gen2 is just around $350-380+ range, or can consider the cheaper china variant Redmi 12 Turbo @ ~$300++
if i understand correctly 8200 is stronger than 8100 by just abit (negligible), but based on the data points (fps framerates / power consumption) they measure & plotted into graph the 8100 is more efficientI dun understand how 8100 is better in 8200, from his explanations.
Or maybe I understand wrong
I thought newer fab (I assume 8200 never fab than 8100) will be more efficient for the same performanceif i understand correctly 8200 is stronger than 8100 by just abit (negligible), but based on the data points (fps framerates / power consumption) they measure & plotted into graph the 8100 is more efficient
Oneplus Ace 3V review using Snapdragon 7+ Gen 3.
is the international version of the Ace 3V, sold as the Nord CE 4?
1+ product range and variations getting too confusing for my simple brain
Nord CE4 has not been announced so we may have to wait.
Reference:
https://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_nord_ce4-12892.php
Depends on your usage requirementsPixel 7a or 8
Saw brand new local set pixel 8 going for 768 recently in Lazada
That page has been updated.anyway, i saw the Ace 3V -- Nord 4 CE here: https://www.gizmochina.com/2024/03/21/difference-between-oneplus-nord-ce-4-ace-3v/
Both phones look almost similar from the back but the area around the back cameras ( I don't know what you call that) is different.