Milo-Dino
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 15, 2009
- Messages
- 72,332
- Reaction score
- 31,181
don't like such laggard indicators....here no golden cross or death cross?
if it happens, it happens lor..
don't like such laggard indicators....here no golden cross or death cross?
thaibev closed 0.455... all time highest close.
does stock price matters for TA? any differences between prices < 1 and those 2~3 range for TA?
hi Milo bro, possible to share your views on ausgroup and Midas based on your TA? thanks!
to me, this trade has acceptable risk level. If wrong, I'll just cut loss.risky trade. any target?
Ausgroup gonna transfer their business to Australia and will eventually become some sort of "shell company" iirc.
Just take note
which means asx dual listing is coming soon?
hi milo opinions on goldenagr?



hi Milo bro, possible to share your views on ausgroup and Midas based on your TA? thanks!
Midas I can tell you... my view has been sell on news.... which so far has held true... support at 49-50c... it doesn't seem to have strength to close above 53c and make another move from there...
As for Ausgroup...
![]()
It looks like forming a flag... breakout if close above 65.5c... potential 15c move....
to me, this trade has acceptable risk level. If wrong, I'll just cut loss.
I personally feel that this trade is less risky than betting on the Keppel corp chart for long position (shared earlier)
I'm looking for maybe 52-55c. Roughly 20% up
I cut genting at 1.455 just...
May try pick up again at 1.44 region