MOM: Foreign workforce numbers

shock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2002
Messages
14,241
Reaction score
2,817
Civil servants benefit also increase.
Song boh
 

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,088
Reaction score
6,363

Meta AI sabo me~ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I rely on my mobile, hence meta ai is easier for me~ shouldn't trust AI anymore~ ☠️

Meta-AI-fail.jpg
 
Last edited:

congster2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
13,269
Reaction score
5,359
how many PRs convert to SGC~?
You ask me I ask who? Haha

Anyway from what I hear ard me, it's not easy to get PR and SC. So I tell my bil who is malaysian to apply but I duno if he will get it (sc). 2 SC sons so I hope he can lah
 
Last edited:

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
16,746
Reaction score
1,835
Thank you PAP. I will vote PAP to import more FTs.
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,287
Reaction score
5,665
Its not just EP, total foreign workforce is at a record high now.
 

kokchee2001

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
2,193
Reaction score
467
Already higher than pre covid numbers. Hope the 70% are happy with this since this is what they voted for.
This mean economic is flourish, so need more employee

That's why SIA boss get fat bonus. Civil servant also get half month bonus.
 

cai_png27

Master Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
3,101
Reaction score
874
Even cbp and cbd lesser sighting of south asians nowadays... could it be take ep, draw sgd and spend rupees
 

Ghostpel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
12,361
Reaction score
4,703
We need a Le Pen or Trump in SG.

WP is no longer dependable. It is a left-leaning, if not a far-right party. Left ideas don’t work. They care more about political correctness than the truth.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top