[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
What's the best choice at $300. Want to make use of the $50 off 300 voucher code.

But the one nearest to this price point doesn't seem to be recommended : QX2710 LED Evolution II DPmulti True10 PIVOT
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
those fake "daily deal" cannot use coupon ...

the sellers use this function to block couple being applied , the price is not deal ... it's same price for weeks and weeks

FYI, qoo10 does that, not the seller.
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Sell off la to offset the new monitor, then we can start a WB UHD4x0 thread haha. As for the $100 off coupon, just keep a look out on the hwz thread and the site. They release the coupons then.

PM me if you want the $100 coupon. Doubt I will be using mine since I just bought a new monitor.

Wah lau, 7 early 8 early come here kana so many poison liao.

This is a poisonous thread!!

Think you can just start a thread on it, since you have it. Then share all the good things about it to generate interest.
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
after 1 week usage I noticed I have difficulty with small text on browser after upgrade from 23" 1080p to 27" 1440p

difference in tighter dpi and 4cm further away
combined together makes text much harder to see :( keep on squinting my eyes , sometimes tears

LOL!! You can increase the text size mah. You don't know meh?
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
PM me if you want the $100 coupon. Doubt I will be using mine since I just bought a new monitor.

This 49" 4K monitor is si bei tempting. I play FPS game alot. So if get this monitor, think I'll need to turn my head more when I play game.

But I think it'll be DAMN shiok siah!
 

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
4,381
Reaction score
10
This 49" 4K monitor is si bei tempting. I play FPS game alot. So if get this monitor, think I'll need to turn my head more when I play game.

But I think it'll be DAMN shiok siah!

That's is if you have a powerful enough graphics card to power 4K, sure sibei shiok!
 

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
This 49" 4K monitor is si bei tempting. I play FPS game alot. So if get this monitor, think I'll need to turn my head more when I play game.

But I think it'll be DAMN shiok siah!

It's good for FPS too, just that as what you said your eye distance from the screen matters unless you don't mind moving your head around lol. Oh did I mention visual immersion?
 

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2001
Messages
5,112
Reaction score
0
U want immersion, better to invest the $$$ in a good VR goggles with 1070/1080GTX ba...
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
Anyone bought from Goni global? Bought the crossover 2795 , morning till now still not shipped yet. Thought it can be delivered in 3 days one :(
 

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
4,381
Reaction score
10
Anyone bought from Goni global? Bought the crossover 2795 , morning till now still not shipped yet. Thought it can be delivered in 3 days one :(

Yes once they ship out will receive in roughly 2 ~ 3 days. Relax la, they need to process your order also right :o
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
Yes once they ship out will receive in roughly 2 ~ 3 days. Relax la, they need to process your order also right :o


:O
Gambling always very ganjiong to see the results. Lol.

Took 4 hours contemplating which one finally decide qx2710 perfect pixel. Then found substantial proof that the pwm dimming is Super bad. Before I cancelled my order at 2am last night. Lol.

Reordered today with a filler item to be used with my nas. Now video pro no stock for my hdd.

Feel a bit la abit ganjiong. Haha :p
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
It's good for FPS too, just that as what you said your eye distance from the screen matters unless you don't mind moving your head around lol. Oh did I mention visual immersion?

I also know lah ...... IMMERSION is damn song. But the setup I have now is good liao, don't want to spend extra $$ yet.
 

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2001
Messages
5,112
Reaction score
0
Anyone bought from Goni global? Bought the crossover 2795 , morning till now still not shipped yet. Thought it can be delivered in 3 days one :(

I got my 27 Fast from Goni Global. All said I got my panel in 3 days.
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
Maybe I'm finding an excuse to upgrade my com.

But i am having artifact-ing in CS-GO on 1440p , and it shouldn't be happening.. :(

Screen is overclocked to 75HZ.
 

liverpoolz

Master Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Messages
2,754
Reaction score
0
Which model is the most wuhua?
I see until confused.
My needs are mainly watch movies and doing office stuffs.
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
Which model is the most wuhua?
I see until confused.
My needs are mainly watch movies and doing office stuffs.

Qnix is cheapest, but with PWM dimming thingy. (Some users complain of headache)

Crossover 2795 is most acceptable.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top