Motorola Razr+ / Razr Lite

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Hello, I found this Moto Stock ROM website that have a CN stock ROM download, it will be useful if you are trying to revert to stock for resale, I downloaded it but haven't tried it out, Please update if you managed to revert to stock and relock bootoader using this rom. Thanks. :)
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Is there a way to disable auto-sensing on the external screen? I don't know what triggers it but it often turn on by itself, it's pretty annoying. Thanks
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Is there a way to disable auto-sensing on the external screen? I don't know what triggers it but it often turn on by itself, it's pretty annoying. Thanks
Settings - gestures - wake display. Turn off moving the phone. If notification comes in, the screen will also wake up.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Yeah, like what I predict too after reading all the leaks, useless oversize widget screen 😔
Heard good lock will be updated to support all apps on the external screen. But too bad the hardware limitation of 60hz refresh rate will still limit its appeal. Apps will also look smaller due to the smaller folder shaped design.
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
A few selected apps can be enabled under the labs option. Think have to wait for good lock to update them can use all the apps. But the 60hz refresh rate makes it not as appealing.
Ah i see, ban ban tan for all the apps to be updated in good lock ☺️
 

chooyoshi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
2,241
Reaction score
493
Anyway is everyone getting volte on their razrs?

Now that 3g is shutting down next year you better have it if you want to make phone calls
 

fwl18

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
978
Reaction score
29
Hello, I found this Moto Stock ROM website that have a CN stock ROM download, it will be useful if you are trying to revert to stock for resale, I downloaded it but haven't tried it out, Please update if you managed to revert to stock and relock bootoader using this rom. Thanks. :)
^didn't work for me. I tried a slightly different way to flash eu rom (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/no-razr-2022.4500499/page-3 form post #58). Relocked the bootloader for the eu rom successfully, but my software channel was retcn even though i changed it to reteu so that means i can't get OTA.

I tried to go back to CN software the similar way i went to EU. Could load the CN software to use but if i relock the boot loader i would get the no OS error after relocking.
 

ahhian

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2002
Messages
654
Reaction score
10
Anyone with Taiwan or Australia sets? Hope to get 1 from these countries.

For bros that already have this phone, how's the crease after using for awhile. Does it get more noticeable?

Have not use foldable before, that's why asking.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Anyone with Taiwan or Australia sets? Hope to get 1 from these countries.

For bros that already have this phone, how's the crease after using for awhile. Does it get more noticeable?

Have not use foldable before, that's why asking.
The crease after 2 weeks of use seems still the same. But since the phone has a useful external screen, so don't need to open so often. I estimate I use the phone about 70-80% using the external screen.
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
^didn't work for me. I tried a slightly different way to flash eu rom (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/no-razr-2022.4500499/page-3 form post #58). Relocked the bootloader for the eu rom successfully, but my software channel was retcn even though i changed it to reteu so that means i can't get OTA.

I tried to go back to CN software the similar way i went to EU. Could load the CN software to use but if i relock the boot loader i would get the no OS error after relocking.
Hi, do you mind to share the (almost) detail steps here, were you following the post from #59? I just realised my software channel is still RETCN, damn. If i do
Code:
fastboot oem config carrier reteu
now, will it erase everything? The phone is my daily driver now so just want to make sure I don't have to reconfigure everything.

And how do you relock it, just
Code:
fastboot oem lock
and it didn't brick your set? Is it because the way you flash the eu rom differently? Thanks bro.
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Got
Got volte on starhub on my HK global set.
I can see volte icon too on my CN set, I am on M1. Weird that when I was using Pixel 7 pro, there's no Volte, this make the zoom/teams conference using the phone so painful.
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Anyone with Taiwan or Australia sets? Hope to get 1 from these countries.

For bros that already have this phone, how's the crease after using for awhile. Does it get more noticeable?

Have not use foldable before, that's why asking.
this is my first time using foldable phone too, the crease is okay for me, it's there but it didn't distract me at all, i believe crease wise, razr phone is still the best in the market, so just hoot lah bro haha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top