Mr Totoro 38
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2019
- Messages
- 9,617
- Reaction score
- 7,980
SighssssWere you seriously expecting a reply?
somebody really mmmmmm….
SighssssWere you seriously expecting a reply?
I think that any person in the same situation should simply refrain from posting on a public forum to seek validation and suggestions on the next course of action. As you can see, there are different views and opinions from other members. As the saying from our sergeant goes, "you think, I thought, who confirms?"I brought a girl to raffles place for our first date. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant but I asked to split the bill instead of me paying everything. She said ok and she paynow me right on the spot.
After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.
how should I continue from here? Do I still have chance for second date?
U r really terrible at social cue.But she never block me leh
在我最需要妳的时候, 没有说一句话就走U r really terrible at social cue.
She leaving without a word while u went toilet is alr clear as day that it is over liao.
Why not? Not interested also can reply as dont want to meet what
Wait for her reply? if there is no further reply from her, i believe you should know the answer liao.Ok she replied me liao, she say “I check my schedule”, means what???
Beta male spotted.在我最需要妳的时候, 没有说一句话就走![]()
TS gian png and tee kee.After 500 posts, whats the conclusion
Best part is he went to pangsai, so he could have been gone for at least 30 minutes.U r really terrible at social cue.
She leaving without a word while u went toilet is alr clear as day that it is over liao.
U r really terrible at social cue.
She leaving without a word while u went toilet is alr clear as day that it is over liao.
Imagine after a very bad first meeting, he tops it off by saying he need to go pangsai - right after she just had lunch.Don't stop him please. The stupidity is very entertaining
$10 meal also bky liao you expect charityTS izzit also v hard to ask u folk out moolah do charity kind of person

If not, you no chance to do cute cute AI illustrationWah! This kind of csb thread can get over 500 replies and counting..
CheerS!!!![]()

Worst is $10 bky but he expects her to fall in love with him.$10 meal also bky liao you expect charity![]()
![]()
But I thought zehzeh ish bochup de?Cos we all kaypoh kia

the girl initiated to reply and they become a couple and live happily ever afterAfter 500 posts, whats the conclusion
I think his expectation too high liao. Or he wants everything to be cheaper chioer better faster. Lim Swee Say’s fault lah haiz.Worst is $10 bky but he expects her to fall in love with him.


