My first date experience, how should I continue on?

Monstruo^

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
25,038
Reaction score
13,064
Most likely ish csb

Sch holiday over but these 3 mths many clearing leave
When he pulled out the CDC voucher, I was thinking CSB riaos. Hahaha. But hard to say too because really got such people around. :o
 

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
9,475
Reaction score
683
Why not? Not interested also can reply as dont want to meet what
You meet people more you will understand. It's called ghosting and it's very common.

Nevertheless move on and use the app more. Slowly you will understand how it works and please don't make the same mistake again.
 

Kuudere

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
25,972
Reaction score
17,210
I think his expectation too high liao. Or he wants everything to be cheaper chioer better faster. Lim Swee Say’s fault lah haiz.

Like not willing to part with $10 meal with 7/10 girl :s11:
Then ok with $12 meal with 8/10 girl :s11:
Add $2 for 1 more star rating. :o

Also like fresh grad they expect first job to be perfect with $8000 or $10000 salary.
My first date with gf, i spent $40-50 for both of us. I did that with another vietbu expat (another girl who didn't end up as my gf), both secured 2nd dates easily.
I text her we can meet up someday to eat mala at hawker centre someday. I can treat her using my cdc vouchers
if she can't eat spicy then how?!
Since not willing to spend own moolah...
Then spend miw CDC kym? Next round treat the ger to a heartland cafe can pay via CDC lor

Chiu got sg60 vouchers right...
I did that this week leh, gf suggested eating at heartland coffee shop. I use my CDC to pay for my own food, while she paid for her own food in cash (forgot to use CDC). But if still dating phase, good luck lol :cool:
He pays using cdc, then ask her to pay back her share in cash :s13:
Most gals willn't use up their cdc so fast one. If use cdc fast, then most probably they will be ok with hawker centre food. Even then it boils down to whether or not you pay for her food or not. Shouldn't be expensive though.
 

Monstruo^

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
25,038
Reaction score
13,064
He pays using cdc, then ask her to pay back her share in cash :s13:
“Hey just now the mala xiang guo meal costs $30. I used my CDC to pay for us. Your portion ish $18 because I noticed you took more meat and lotus root so it became heavier. It’s okay. I got CDC.”

“Next meal I let you think what to eat okay :) we eat sth around $18 per pax food. You can use your CDC too to pay for us :) “

“Not sure why this time you never wait for me again when I go toilet after meal but I really enjoy our dinner just now.”
 

lovemyself123

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
8,413
Reaction score
3,950
Ts used to be obsessed with his NUS 1st Class Comp Science degree....

I assume they are still part of his "banter with the ladies"

Also had a seemingly irrational hate of teachers at one point
I also rmb this ts

At one point he had something against NBS students i think that was when he was a uni student really siao lang
 

Kuudere

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
25,972
Reaction score
17,210
Still expect to date chiobu somemore.

If is Regina Kum lookalike maybe can close one eye.
Most guys will go for chio. If willing to downgrade visual expectations, much easier to dine out in hawkers with cdc voucher and the girl will also pay for her own food without judging or pulling the toilet escapade.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top