MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

0kbhhp

Master Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
2,747
Reaction score
0
im a new sign up :) no date given but received an sms stating that MR staff would call late march

Huh, first day apply already need to wait till end march!!!! I think I'll need to re-consider about applying then.
 

GoldKnight

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Bros,

Which router do u go for Ultra 1 gbps fibre plan?
I have no router at the moment. tks for the input :s12:

When you sign up our 1Gbps plan, you will be given a $100 router voucher to purchase any of the 3 ASUS model - N56U, AC56U & AC68U from our company. After applying the voucher, it will cost you only $69,$179 & $259 respectively.

Good deal.
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Huh, first day apply already need to wait till end march!!!! I think I'll need to re-consider about applying then.

When it's installed. It will be too fast for you to handle. :). We certainly need the time to ensure everything is smooth.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,233
Reaction score
192
Have u try reseting factory default or flash to newer firmware?

Nope. I scared later no Internet connection then have to RMA the router again.

Huh, first day apply already need to wait till end march!!!! I think I'll need to re-consider about applying then.

I thought it was mentioned during the launch that the earliest installation date was in March.
 

Wockets

Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
406
Reaction score
60
Just wanna check if MyRepublic still provide renewal keys for the complimentary norton internet security?

Mine is ending in a month time and I remember reading in their FAQs to just contact customer service and they would provide a new key for the customer. But I think it has been removed. Does this offer still stands?
 

Yelangrelive

Banned
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
For those who need help in MyRepublic Technical Help Desk, please do call
General Line: 64366638
Gamer Line: 64366637
Business Line: 64366618
 
Last edited:

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,043
Reaction score
8,289
so if i not getting any router i wun have any coupon? can anyone pm me about it?

existing customer here
 

wiccawizzards

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
898
Reaction score
2
I know someone mentioned about torrents not loading.

I need some help on this and I cannot bear to call in...anyone can help me here?

And DAMN me for forgetting the router pw :(
 

0kbhhp

Master Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
2,747
Reaction score
0
I thought it was mentioned during the launch that the earliest installation date was in March.

I know about the first installation in March...but this one is SMS saying that someone will call in end March...so that means the installation in April...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top