yeah i got that call too but u didnt receive a sms ?
I only get around 20+ Mbps via direct cable connection to the ASUS RT-N15U router.
Nope.. didn't receive any SMS so far
im a new sign upno date given but received an sms stating that MR staff would call late march
Huh, first day apply already need to wait till end march!!!! I think I'll need to re-consider about applying then.

good things must wait one ma 


Maybe just megood things must wait one ma
![]()
Bros,
Which router do u go for Ultra 1 gbps fibre plan?
I have no router at the moment. tks for the input![]()
Huh, first day apply already need to wait till end march!!!! I think I'll need to re-consider about applying then.
Have u try reseting factory default or flash to newer firmware?
Huh, first day apply already need to wait till end march!!!! I think I'll need to re-consider about applying then.
When it's installed. It will be too fast for you to handle.. We certainly need the time to ensure everything is smooth.
so if i not getting any router i wun have any coupon? can anyone pm me about it?
existing customer here
This one no need PM. Under MyRepublic Offer it is a no the router voucher can be only used to offset from the router pricing.
so if i not getting any router i wun have any coupon? can anyone pm me about it?
existing customer here
I thought it was mentioned during the launch that the earliest installation date was in March.
I know someone mentioned about torrents not loading.
I need some help on this and I cannot bear to call in...anyone can help me here?
And DAMN me for forgetting the router pw![]()