my contract is finally up! going to jump to m1... or maybe even VQ. anyone else jumping? and where you guys jumping to?
![]()
VQ for me.

my contract is finally up! going to jump to m1... or maybe even VQ. anyone else jumping? and where you guys jumping to?
![]()
i dont have lag anymore on twitch! 1gbps
why so optimistic, at most 1 week no lag then back to "normal"
Ok , I can confirm that source quality is smooth now. But need to observe for more days to see if its really fixed.
Random... Upload becomes higher than my download
Try their online chat support. I've had good experience with itI called MR's hotline just now and I gave up after waiting 1 hour
Just thinking if I will be charged on my handphone bill by waiting for the call to go through on their answering machine...?
Got some issue with my billing details, email MyRepublic and it got resolved after 2-3 exchanges.
Very timely and professional approach from MR.
did they double bill you?
Ok , I can confirm that source quality is smooth now. But need to observe for more days to see if its really fixed.
I'm just informing you its smooth. Woke up on the wrong side of bed?
Yep. Very happy for now. Means it's actually possible.
I think the are scared of me when I say to submit small claim and report to CASE. Or may be they tried to fix it before upgrading my line.
I think the are scared of me when I say to submit small claim and report to CASE. Or may be they tried to fix it before upgrading my line.



No.... Problem was on my side
Hmm, OneAsiaGamer is on HostSG AS24482.. Directly peered with MR, though you may want to check with some of the admins to see if they have some server issues? AFAIK there have been issues with latest TF2 updates as well.anyone plays TF2 on OneAsiaGamer servers? I am getting horrible horrible lagspikes. I think I finally had enough of MR's nonsense.
That's because Lowyat servers are on MR network alsoI played on lowyat server mostly. So far nv see any lagspike.
Did you try with direct connection from ONT?
Which router and router firmware version are you using?
No, LAN from AC68u should be latest update I believe I updated like last last week but I can't check atm because I forgot my router password lol
On a side note, Twitch streaming on source really works now!!![]()
Hmm, OneAsiaGamer is on HostSG AS24482.. Directly peered with MR, though you may want to check with some of the admins to see if they have some server issues? AFAIK there have been issues with latest TF2 updates as well.
That's because Lowyat servers are on MR network also![]()