You guys are really big screw ups.
Told me my recontract fee would be waived off when I recontract.
Then when I recontract I get charged the recontract fee.
When I asked about it, you guys said cannot undo, so it will become a credit to offset my future subscription payments. I'm not happy but I accepted. So I paid the fee.
And then now the very next month I get charged the subscription fee which is supposed to have been offset.. What the hell are you guys doing? Someone better contact me and explain or else I will take this up with Case and also tell the credit card company to do a charge back.
Worst customer service I have ever experienced from any company. Just pure incompetency, problem after problem. Really regret recontracting.
Same here, I got charged for the activation fee even though I signed up for recontract after my previous contract had ended.


...so really drop connection just go surf internet forum liao

I can't help but to relate them together but MR really reminds of me Starhub as we go.