MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
I just subscribed to MR from red camp and waiting for installation date. (Hope didn't make the wrong choice :vijayadmin:.

so just wanna know if that Teleport function is useful? Or should I cancel it? It seems like its auto enabled for new sign up.

Teleport is free for everyone now.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Goodness! Really thank you for your advice and comments.

I think I have an answer to which ISP should I go with.

If you want to enjoy bundled discount with mobile or Cable TV, you can consider the Big 3.

I just subscribed to MR from red camp and waiting for installation date. (Hope didn't make the wrong choice :vijayadmin:.

so just wanna know if that Teleport function is useful? Or should I cancel it? It seems like its auto enabled for new sign up.

As mentioned by shawniiex, Teleport is free. You can try it out to determine if it is useful for you.
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
I just subscribed to MR from red camp and waiting for installation date. (Hope didn't make the wrong choice :vijayadmin:.

so just wanna know if that Teleport function is useful? Or should I cancel it? It seems like its auto enabled for new sign up.

In the same boat, jump from green camp.

HOpe they can speed up the installation process haha, I left only 1 week on green plan before finish.


good luck to u guys....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/312435915602314/?ref=br_tf
 

a_nd_rew

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2010
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
i just got my MR 1GBPS yesterday, installation took about 10 min.

Not sure if the router is too far away from my PC but i'm getting about 3mbps according to the speediest i took.

I'm using the ASUS RTAC56U 802.11ac router.

Anyone of you having the same problems or is it just me. Since i saw some others having up to 90mbps on their speediest..
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
i just got my MR 1GBPS yesterday, installation took about 10 min.

Not sure if the router is too far away from my PC but i'm getting about 3mbps according to the speediest i took.

I'm using the ASUS RTAC56U 802.11ac router.

Anyone of you having the same problems or is it just me. Since i saw some others having up to 90mbps on their speediest..

High chance its the distance that is affecting the speeds. Try with wired, see if can get 800+mbps. Also, as ur router is AC, is ur receiver aka wireless adaptor also AC? Or just normal N-wireless adaptor?
 

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
17,193
Reaction score
1,010
i just got my MR 1GBPS yesterday, installation took about 10 min.

Not sure if the router is too far away from my PC but i'm getting about 3mbps according to the speediest i took.

I'm using the ASUS RTAC56U 802.11ac router.

Anyone of you having the same problems or is it just me. Since i saw some others having up to 90mbps on their speediest..

Please do a speed test using wired connection via Cat 5e LAN cable.
 

Scherzinger

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
48,683
Reaction score
233
my contract ended liao but i went to recontract with em

can i still terminate with em? waited for them to install for 4 mths liao

they come tell me it's opennet problem needa wait for them to verify somes issues in my area before they can install :vijayadmin:
 

mach0men

Banned
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
3,512
Reaction score
0
I just subscribed to MR from red camp and waiting for installation date. (Hope didn't make the wrong choice :vijayadmin:.

so just wanna know if that Teleport function is useful? Or should I cancel it? It seems like its auto enabled for new sign up.

okay just received a call from them on isntalaltion date. - next Wed 21 Jan 15.

So far okay leh...i submitted application online on Sunday, they SMS me confirmation on Monday, then today got installation date liao. :D


Hopefully when line have problem wont MIA. :eek:
 

Jkdada

Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Had no issues with myrepublic, sign up a few weeks ago and was imformed of intsallation date a week after and currently have no issues with the internet :)
 

Jkdada

Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
For customer service, its also okay as every time i called them waiting time was only 5-10 mins before a cso picked my call up.
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
For customer service, its also okay as every time i called them waiting time was only 5-10 mins before a cso picked my call up.

what timing? what number?

if u can proof it on youtube.... I give u a macdonald treat
 

LancerVII

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, for the recent Home voice installation, is the ATA issued grandstream or Linksys? Anyone knows?
 

Heaven100

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I am comparing between M1 and MR for their 1 G BB plan

The key different is the teleport service that MR has and seem to be something new that I would like to try for video streaming.

Anyone has came to the same decision point as me and appreciate if you could share how you finally decided which ISP to take please.
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
At the moment, avoid MR

They have big time issue
you alone having issue doesn't mean everyone will have issue.
10, 20, 100, 500 people on the facebook complain group having issue doesn't mean everyone who sign up will have issue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top