HardCore_GirlGamer
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2013
- Messages
- 1,297
- Reaction score
- 0
? I do better then other girls.why can't you cook as well as other girls?

? I do better then other girls.why can't you cook as well as other girls?
Anyone able to NetFlix in North area after the fire?
Now my Android devices throw me a "Sorry we could not rech the Netflix service. Please try again later. (-3)" message.
Was able to Netflix before the line was burnt...![]()
? I do better then other girls.

Did this happen on wireless or LAN?
Have u test on direct ONT?
Wireless. Did not test direct connection. I was only 1.5m away.
Viewqwest damn solid at twitch.
I can play at source or ultra no lag at all.
I don't understand why Mr cannot?
Blame on twitch? Then why vq can
why my speed still like that? i using wired
1 month already, pm nivlek like 1-2weeks ago but no sound, nothing???
telin server
![]()
singtel server
![]()
viewquest server
![]()
damn sian of MR's nonsense alr
Bro, to isolate the problem. might not be MR end.
Suspect is the channel your wireless is at too congested.
Try switching channel.
will try to change tmr. currently on channel 6, inSSIDer tells me on c6 there are 5 APs, 3 overlapping APs.
will this reduce me to less than 20mbps?
why my speed still like that? i using wired
1 month already, pm nivlek like 1-2weeks ago but no sound, nothing???
telin server
![]()
singtel server
![]()
viewquest server
![]()
damn sian of MR's nonsense alr
I heard about the FF issue will discuss with the engineers later on.
What the heck, I am getting disconnected error 90000 again in FFXIV. Keeps happening at night.