MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

VII

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2003
Messages
5,356
Reaction score
12
I'm currently paying $59 per month. I think I'm supposed to get 2-3 months free at the end of my contract. So if I sign up for this new 1gbps thing not only do I have to pay for the OTC, on top of that all my free months gone case liao?

What's my current plan anyway, 100Mbps or 150Mbps etc...? Thanks.

My customer id no. is : C1005470
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
I'm currently paying $59 per month. I think I'm supposed to get 2-3 months free at the end of my contract. So if I sign up for this new 1gbps thing not only do I have to pay for the OTC, on top of that all my free months gone case liao?

What's my current plan anyway, 100Mbps or 150Mbps etc...? Thanks.

My customer id no. is : C1005470


When u sign and install, everything restart from the point of installation. Your old contract is void.
 

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
13,271
Reaction score
772
I'm currently paying $59 per month. I think I'm supposed to get 2-3 months free at the end of my contract. So if I sign up for this new 1gbps thing not only do I have to pay for the OTC, on top of that all my free months gone case liao?

What's my current plan anyway, 100Mbps or 150Mbps etc...? Thanks.

My customer id no. is : C1005470

When your contract ending?
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
For those that are enjoying free months. Go ahead and sign up and request for installation after the end of current contract.
 

Aero_GT

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
1,782
Reaction score
578
Your estimated installation date if you sign up today: Q3 2014 onwards!
yesterday check also Q3, but some can install in march


My current contract ends in 2015. If I sign up now, maybe Q2 decides not to install ultra, and see through my contract, will I have to pay any penalty for signing up ultra?
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Your estimated installation date if you sign up today: Q3 2014 onwards!
yesterday check also Q3, but some can install in march


My current contract ends in 2015. If I sign up now, maybe Q2 decides not to install ultra, and see through my contract, will I have to pay any penalty for signing up ultra?

Nope. You can dropped it before installation.
 

szeying89

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Hi. I have recontract to the Gamer 1Gbps but is it possible that I do not want the Home Voice that is bundled together?

My Customer No.: C1006525
 

jackkel

Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2001
Messages
375
Reaction score
2
are there any charges if i relocate to my new house after the service is installed and setup?

i am currently a Singtel user without any contract. I am interested to sign up for this new plan.
 
Last edited:

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
are there any charges if i relocate to my new house after the service is installed and setup?

i am currently a Singtel user without any contract. I am interested to sign up for this new plan.
There's a location fee. Hence I advise install on new house directly.
 

romanohairi

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
374
Reaction score
0
are there any charges if i relocate to my new house after the service is installed and setup?

i am currently a Singtel user without any contract. I am interested to sign up for this new plan.

There will be $160.50 relocation fee. Do drop me PM so I can advice u accordingly.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
So should i sign up now and delay on the installation? How long can it be postponed?

Or wait till my new house is ready, and after that sign up ?
I've been asking this question too here in this thread itself but have not gotten any responses.
 

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
14,197
Reaction score
1,990
contract ended with ST , if sign up for the 1gbps when will the service approximately be activated?
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
But i want to know whether are there any plans to upgrade existing customer's plan to a higher lvl, or are we stucked with what we are using till contract expire and we renew?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top