MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

outer92

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
1
My Amk parent home upgrade from MR100 Mbps to MR 1gbps on 19/jun so far so good ,watch World Cup from ITV AND BBC ONE no lag
 
Last edited:

bakasora

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
932
After rearranging my 2 routers, I'm able to get 850-950Mbps. But watching Twitch without VPN still a problem. :(
 

SimonLam

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,800
Reaction score
0
MR to ITV very good.. I launch 3 ITV instances on my PC via wireless bridge and 2 laptops via AC 867Mbps.. all very smooth lol
 

Solkarnar

Master Member
Joined
May 7, 2000
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
17
Anyone able to stream twitch eu lol match? It's never ending of buffering..........:s11::eek::(

My Twitch is working fine, streaming LoL finals @ source quality no buffering.

150 Mbps
Gamer
Static Ip

I think there is a problem with 1G lines, the 150 pure and 150 gamers no issue.
 

gaurov_86

Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Hi any bro can advice hoe I can connect another router to my current setup of asus ac68u.
I got a spare n66u which I wanna use to make my household fully covered..
Any advice??
 

bakasora

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
932
Hi any bro can advice hoe I can connect another router to my current setup of asus ac68u.
I got a spare n66u which I wanna use to make my household fully covered..
Any advice??

Take the extra router you have login to it's webpage. Go Advanced Settings > Administration > Select AP mode. Then wire up from one of the 4 LAN port of main router to the extra router's WLAN port.
 

nestorvie

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
MR 100M line
2014c1d006f1-619a-4fc7-ac37-993fa8225625.png


Twitch source no problem. Watch many other streams at 720p also no problem.

I've never had any problem with MR so far for 2 year. Not sure after upgrading to 1G though...

The lady who made appointment told me the quality is different from area to area. My block does not have so many unit so I think that could be the reason. Open wifi list only see another network :D. She also told me at her home also using 1G line and not a single issue. As her voice is so cute I don't think she's lying to me. I tried to ask her for speedtest result and hopefully at the same time, can get her personal email and phone number, but so far still yet to get back to me... sad :(
 

eriol125

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
2,090
Reaction score
5
100M no problems la... 1Gbps users are all facing the Justin.tv and Twitch problem... frustrating problem...
 

nestorvie

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
100M no problems la... 1Gbps users are all facing the Justin.tv and Twitch problem... frustrating problem...

If I will have such problem after they upgrade my line from 100M to 1G on the 3rd July, I will harass them until they agree to cancel my contract. May even submit small claim or report to CASE if necessary.

I'd suggest you all to do the same.
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
I'm very surprised when I open up the network properties to find this?! Sign up for the 1gbps plan in January but till now no words from them about the installation date. I've given up asking them because I kept getting the same answer that they will get back to me soon. Soon?! 5 months passed and soon its gonna be half a year!

Why are they giving me a 1gbps plan if my ont haven't change and so is my speed?!

speed.jpg

LOL. That is your Internal LAN speed not Internet speed sis. =:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top