wweixian
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2007
- Messages
- 9,510
- Reaction score
- 1
anyone knows? or is it the one call padavan or something?hey guys, is it recommended to install the merlin firmware for RT N56U? will it help wireless speed?
anyone knows? or is it the one call padavan or something?hey guys, is it recommended to install the merlin firmware for RT N56U? will it help wireless speed?
RMerlin's firmware doesn't support N56U.anyone knows? or is it the one call padavan or something?
Not being able to watch twitch has nothing to do with being on a fast and cheap plan. Cheap and fast = cannot complain?
I don't watch twitch, but this issue has been around for a long time as others have noted.
It's like you are on a cab, and the road ahead is jam. Then should the taxi driver solve the issue for you?
I am not siding with MR but by referring to "Twitch's side" they may also referring to whatever third party vendor on the route from your house to Twitch, which is, ultimately, out of their control.
MR obviously does not own the direct line all the way from your house to Twitch's servers.
Since myself and many other customers are watching Twitch just fine, I believe if this is within their control they would have already solved it long time ago.
Not being able to watch twitch has nothing to do with being on a fast and cheap plan. Cheap and fast = cannot complain?
I don't watch twitch, but this issue has been around for a long time as others have noted.
just checked my bills
for those of us who upgraded to 1Gbps (as an existing subscriber), are we supposed to be charged for the $58 installation fee too?
I was charged for 2 routers.
one for N56U which I did not request for nor receive
one for AC68U which is correct...
By right no. Check with their CSO? Live chat or something
Is watching twitch all you do with the internet?
Speeds have gone down lately. Getting less than 550mbps downloads lately. Pings for Telin and Singtel servers have gone up to more than 60! Wondering whether using more of the lan points in the router will decrease speeds.

Is it advisable to change to the ac68u router? I'm currently using ac66u
imo, no.. i think ac66u is quite good already
Can the ac66u handle the 1gbps bandwidth?
Is it advisable to change to the ac68u router? I'm currently using ac66u
Can the ac66u handle the 1gbps bandwidth?
Contract ending in Sept. took the plunge to recontact for 300mpbs since i only play game and watch shows via mediabox....need all the luck to avoid those horror stories mention earlier.
edited GPGT: i dint know MR has the option for existing user to retain the 100/150 plan and using back the ONT from NC...