Bieffe
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2001
- Messages
- 6,021
- Reaction score
- 50
pls report back. I thinking of switching but monitoring feedback.anyone network down? mine since yesterday...
customer service nobody answer...![]()
pls report back. I thinking of switching but monitoring feedback.anyone network down? mine since yesterday...
customer service nobody answer...![]()
So MR still like what this forum says. ..tech will MIA? Reschedule?
I thought will be as easy as porting a mobile line.
I'm with SH but I want 1Gbps

hello MR,
CS called yesterday night to schedule a installation date for 1gb
I said i wanted a confirmation email
CS said over the phone. "yes i will sent you 1"
Until now i still see no email
I need the email so i know it isnt a scam or anything
account number: C1003905
I got a call but not confirmation email as well. However why would they "scam" us on such thing?
anyone network down? mine since yesterday...
customer service nobody answer...![]()
Network down
Hi Lawzer or whoever from MR with seniority:
My customer ID is C1000262.
I applied for an in-contract upgrade from 150Mbps to 1Gbps on Jan 15 this year. To date, I have waited 6+ months without any upgrade.
Do you really consider this a satisfactory level of customer service???
I got a call but not confirmation email as well. However why would they "scam" us on such thing?
Any myrepublic recontract team here? My contract is expiring and wonder if there is any good plan for recontract. PM me to discuss.
Be careful what you wish for. I've never had any help from ST pinoy helldesk. They just read from a script to frustrate you to hang up the phone. Then their job is done.My account is C1008412
I got the time frame.
3rd Quarter 2014.
Means when ah ???
I got the feeling MyRepublic left us alone, not much customer service leh.
MyRepublic never outsource the customer service ?
Philippines or India also okay.
I miss Singtel and Starhub hotline alot.
Thanks.
anyone upgrade AC68U router to new firmware 376.1556 ??
Any issues with MR connection ?