MR is hiring Service Delivery Project Manager, anyone wanna take?
Service Delivery Project Engineer | MyRepublic Limited
Service Delivery Project Engineer | MyRepublic Limited

Mine is around 86C.My AC68U router CPU temperature is always 100C-105C, although it is well ventilated. Can someone help to check yours please ? Probably I may need to take it to ASUS support.
To Check:
On Stock firmware, Enable telnet in Administration>System>Apply
Telnet to your router, login as admin and issue the following command
cat /proc/dmu/temperature
On Merlin firmware, Please go to Tools>Sysinfo and you can find the details at the bottom.
Thanks in advance.
Mine is around 86C.
Are you overclocking your AC68U?
What version is your CFE?
My AC68U router CPU temperature is always 100C-105C, although it is well ventilated. Can someone help to check yours please ? Probably I may need to take it to ASUS support.
To Check:
On Stock firmware, Enable telnet in Administration>System>Apply
Telnet to your router, login as admin and issue the following command
cat /proc/dmu/temperature
On Merlin firmware, Please go to Tools>Sysinfo and you can find the details at the bottom.
Thanks in advance.
Shopping Time...![]()
It's only out @ BestBuy in NA at the moment.
@ ~> Asus Extreme WirelessAC2400 DualBand Gigabit Router RT-AC87R - Best Buy
For Canada ~ Early August - Best Buy Canada, late August other Canadian retailers.
Europe ~ Early - Mid Sept?
APAC ~ Soon ^^
We will be the first in APAC to get the ASUS RT-AC87U, so just hold your horses for a while more, there are things i can't disclose more unless it's already in the public domain.
Quick question:
I just got my 1Gbps upgrade today. When I connect directly to the router, Speedtest shows 900+ for dl. But once I switch to wireless, it's a pathetic 20+Mbps.
Is the router my bottleneck since I'm using a N66u? Or is there some other setting I need to do? Thanks!
Wireless issue. your device adapter not good enough.
Do use the 5GHz band too.
I'm using an Intel AC 3160 adaptor on my laptop, and on the 5Ghz band, any suggestions on what settings i can try?
It might sound silly, but does your 2.4 and 5 ghz have seperate SSID or are they the same.
If the same, your one might connect to 2.4Ghz as it have stronger signal.
Haha nah, they have separate SSIDs
Just puzzled why the WiFi is so slow, wonder if I need to change my Intel 3160 or my N66u router...or both?!?!
Despite having Intel AC 3160 adapter running at 802.11ac but your ASUS N66U router is not on 802.11ac. Thus, it will still fall back to 802.11n protocol.
One need to have both router and adapter to be on 802.11ac to utilize the ac capability.