Sorry about the condo manager. Did not mean to place your ear in harm's way.
I mean seriously situating an MDF in another condo and not being able to gain entry to it is just sad. And stupid. And sad.
I spoke to the condo manager before I read your advice here, so no worries there
It was nothing unmanageable…she struck me as just a typical bureaucratic, by-the-book gasbag who hates her underpaid job and enjoys yelling at contractors, cleaners and guys like me... to compensate for her less than thrilling career choice. Zero EQ.
I got an update that OpenNet (NetlinkTrust) has now managed to get an audience with her and "have submitted a proposal" to gain entry to the MDF Room!! LOL…"submitted a proposal"…It's almost as if we are building a bridge or an airport.
I don't blame MR...OpenNet must accept responsibility for not having the foresight to secure their right of access to the MDF Room at all times. No one needs to know what it is for as long as it's official business and their official contractors are equipped with a letter of authority and show up during office hours.
It's a slow process and I'm obviously frustrated by it…so I have to vent. Meanwhile, tethering my laptop and tablet to my phone's internet connection is proving to be a costly alternative.
Come on My Republic…please keep hassling OpenNet for me…this is costing me money for no fault of my own.
Last edited:

