MyRepublic Mobile discussion thread

cruizer_ph

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
27
Hello, anyone who sign up for Lite 10$ plan?

- How long take to port in? I GIGA plan cycle expires 1 May but not sure when to let MR deliver sim if i want port over
- How is the managed speed if you hit your 6gb quota!

Thanks
:)

I ported from giga to myrepublic. My sim arrived 2 April, it was already ported right after midnight or early morning of 3 April.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,319
Reaction score
18,570
I see! My GIGA billing is for 1st to end of month @jurong640

Think i can only start my new cycle with myrepublic 29/30?
You can start from 29/30, just choose the delivery date you want for the billing date.

That is if you don't mind billing date 29 or 30th of every month. Best is 1st of the month. But if you chose delivery date to 1 May, giga will renew your subscription for another month. So you will be paying 1 additional bill from giga.
 

JustDoLor

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2016
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
80
Anyone has problem logging into Your account with the apps or from bowser this morning?

Have been trying last 30min, but can’t login..... chat with CS ask me so many question... name, IC no, number of service..... then ask again for my DOB.... I suspect something wrong So closed the chat...

(Just got the new $10 plan few days back...)
 

JustDoLor

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2016
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
80
Some more, everyday go check the apps, also need to choose S’pore or Malaysia, and then need to key in userid and pwd.... so troublesome....
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,319
Reaction score
18,570
Anyone has problem logging into Your account with the apps or from bowser this morning?

Have been trying last 30min, but can’t login..... chat with CS ask me so many question... name, IC no, number of service..... then ask again for my DOB.... I suspect something wrong So closed the chat...

(Just got the new $10 plan few days back...)
Just went to the apps to check. Yeah I got signed out. I think they are doing some changes, few weeks back also have this issue.

Tried signing in, it says error occured in the server.
 
Last edited:

JustDoLor

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2016
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
80
Mine too says server error in Apps.

On browser there was one time it says my account is not currently active! Then I reset password, and then suddenly can works 1 time. After that still got same error 😤

Already sent an email enquiry.. I think bo bian just have to wait..

Thanks.

Just went to the apps to check. Yeah I got signed out. I think they are doing some changes, few weeks back also have this issue.

Tried signing in, it says error occured in the server.
 

corian99

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
13
You can start from 29/30, just choose the delivery date you want for the billing date.

That is if you don't mind billing date 29 or 30th of every month. Best is 1st of the month. But if you chose delivery date to 1 May, giga will renew your subscription for another month. So you will be paying 1 additional bill from giga.
Ya lor probably suck thumb :s22: and waste 1-2 days. Thanks for all the help!

I ported from giga to myrepublic. My sim arrived 2 April, it was already ported right after midnight or early morning of 3 April.

Thank you :) for the info! Hope the speed after 6GB will be reasonable enough
 

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
38,427
Reaction score
7,842
You can start from 29/30, just choose the delivery date you want for the billing date.

That is if you don't mind billing date 29 or 30th of every month. Best is 1st of the month. But if you chose delivery date to 1 May, giga will renew your subscription for another month. So you will be paying 1 additional bill from giga.

Redone riding on SH at my area rly is cmi :s22: even tpg is much better in terms of data reception.
Till 14th still thinking whether to switch to MR (M1). :o
 

Antarctic

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
MyRepublic had changed network provider to M1. Anyone knows what will happen to old customers under Starhub network?
 

Apex

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,510
Reaction score
251
MyRepublic had changed network provider to M1. Anyone knows what will happen to old customers under Starhub network?

Think the old customer should stay with starhub. I think the old sim card is program to login starhub network.

Hopefully they don't migrate old customer to M1 (i am not getting m1 coverage at office and home)
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,319
Reaction score
18,570
Ya lor probably suck thumb :s22: and waste 1-2 days. Thanks for all the help!



Thank you :) for the info! Hope the speed after 6GB will be reasonable enough
You're welcome. But if you like billing date to start first of every month, I suggest you put 1st May. However, you might need to pay one full month for giga as they will initiate another billing cycle for 1 May to 31 May.

If this way works for you, you might pay 2 Bill for 1 mth. 1 for MR, 1 for giga.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,319
Reaction score
18,570
MyRepublic had changed network provider to M1. Anyone knows what will happen to old customers under Starhub network?

I've messaged them previously, they mentioned they are working a workaround to shift customers on Starhub to M1.

Anyway, did you receive an email from MyRepublic? There is a maintenance downtime tonight midnight. The cause is "software upgrade". Hopefully, this upgrade tonight is to migrate us to M1 network and enable VOLTE. Or the upgrade might be an additional tool for migration in near future.
 
Last edited:

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,319
Reaction score
18,570
Redone riding on SH at my area rly is cmi :s22: even tpg is much better in terms of data reception.
Till 14th still thinking whether to switch to MR (M1). :o

Good thing about M1 network is you get Volte, which redone do not have. If redone network in your area is not good, better switch out.
 

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,100
Reaction score
3,705
Sorry for this noob question - the billing cycle will only start after I received and activated the SIM card right?
 

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
38,427
Reaction score
7,842
I've messaged them previously, they mentioned they are working a workaround to shift customers on Starhub to M1.

Anyway, did you receive an email from MyRepublic? There is a maintenance downtime tonight midnight. The cause is "software upgrade". Hopefully, this upgrade tonight is to migrate us to M1 network and enable VOLTE. Or the upgrade might be an additional tool for migration in near future.

I got received for Uno plan (my mum's line) 12 Apr maintenance during our sleeping hrs.
Happened bef a few times I called my mum and less than 5 mins the connection made funny noisy like haywire noise totally unable to hear each other. Duno whose line problem.
:o
I see her talk to other ppl on daily basis no such problem.
 

JustDoLor

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2016
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
80
Now the link to My Account page is down! Server cannot be found! 😤

Mine too says server error in Apps.

On browser there was one time it says my account is not currently active! Then I reset password, and then suddenly can works 1 time. After that still got same error 😤

Already sent an email enquiry.. I think bo bian just have to wait..

Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top