New forum: Bugs reporting list!

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,151
Reaction score
3,120
is it me or search results for "Your Content" is showing old posts? I don't see my recent posts in the results.
Hmm, mine shows all the recent posts I've made. Re-try by logging out and logging back in again?

I'm also not sure if the recent search rebuild resulted in other side effects such as what you encountered.
 

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
29,399
Reaction score
202
I had written something in the post message text boxes. However I decided not to post that message, there wasn't a clear button for me to clear the message, I have to either cut paste and select all or press the back key. Even if I clear the browser tag, the message still in the message box when I attempt to post a new thread again..
 

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
71,719
Reaction score
10,034

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • HWZ Forums may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

Getting this intermittently today :(
 

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
19,019
Reaction score
2,359
Hmm, mine shows all the recent posts I've made. Re-try by logging out and logging back in again?

I'm also not sure if the recent search rebuild resulted in other side effects such as what you encountered.
dptfI5X.jpg


I tried logging in and out but it remains the same. Posts made between 29 March to 8 April are not shown for me.
 

lancer6238

Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
6
Not really a bug, but is the "Customize" setting (fluid width, sticky sidebar, etc) set via cookies instead of account preferences? For example, I changed the Fluid Width setting, and it stays that way regardless of whether I'm logged in or not, until I clear my cookies for the day. The next time I access the website, the "Customize" settings are back to default and I have to set them again. Is it possible to make them stick whenever we're logged in?
 

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
52,831
Reaction score
3,805
Is there anything wrong with the delete draft button? It don't seem to delete any draft. When I click on delete draft, the unfinished reply is still there when I visit the thread again.
 

SheepAries

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
119
Reaction score
23
When refreshing page in mobile, the alert button will automatically load with red even when there’s no new alert. Only after finish loading then turn back to normal.
 

nachtsid.er

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Messages
25,483
Reaction score
13,725
On iOS safari, click on thread but does not load. Only works when I choose open in new tab
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,423
Reaction score
3,247
Ya the whole reply box missing on my pc browser also both chrome and edge, thought was some screw up or filter or vpn shiat blocking something
Some users have mentioned that clearing cache works. Might be an unintended compatibility issue caused by ad blockers. :)
 

s-ghost

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
156,148
Reaction score
54,043
can pban vijay?

bo hiew ah gui's feedback :frown::frown:

can we have the threads that we started on the top when there are replies?

third time ah gui is saying this
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,151
Reaction score
3,120
When refreshing page in mobile, the alert button will automatically load with red even when there’s no new alert. Only after finish loading then turn back to normal.

We were advised that this phenomenon happens because the alerts list has older notifications that weren't read -- thus it flags up that you have notifications until the page completely loads and the proper state is read.

Since this is a loading related issue, workarounds are as follows:-
  • Clear notifications as they come in so that there's no unread items
  • Clear them all at one go when you choose Show All alert option
  • Just ignore it while the page is loading :-x
That's all we have for now regarding this observation.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,151
Reaction score
3,120
Not really a bug, but is the "Customize" setting (fluid width, sticky sidebar, etc) set via cookies instead of account preferences? For example, I changed the Fluid Width setting, and it stays that way regardless of whether I'm logged in or not, until I clear my cookies for the day. The next time I access the website, the "Customize" settings are back to default and I have to set them again. Is it possible to make them stick whenever we're logged in?

Hi Lancer,

Tech team shared that if you've changed this setting when you're logged in, the change is saved to your profile.

However, if you've made/set the function while not logged in, it's saved in your browser cookie.
 

lancer6238

Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
6
Hi Lancer,

Tech team shared that if you've changed this setting when you're logged in, the change is saved to your profile.

However, if you've made/set the function while not logged in, it's saved in your browser cookie.
Thanks for checking with the tech team. However, I saved the settings while I was logged in yesterday. Then I logged out and cleared all my cookies, and when I logged in today, the settings still weren't saved.
 

Quala98

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
99,059
Reaction score
15,864
screen resolution: 1920*1080
browser: Chrome
browser zoom setting: 100%

when i click on the notification to see who quoted me, i am being directed to the thread. This is fine. But instead of directed to my post, it always the post above me. I have to scroll down to see my post.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top