Oh...they just add it in??Page width 100% can - click the slider icon located at the top bar (beside a light bulb icon) then enable "Fluid Width".

tried. It works.

Oh...they just add it in??Page width 100% can - click the slider icon located at the top bar (beside a light bulb icon) then enable "Fluid Width".

Since the start have leOh...they just add it in??
tried. It works.


the XenForo-default style (after the revamp of this page) was awesome until HWZ mods decided to remove it.Can allow increase of the page width to 100% like last time? The insert emoticon should be on the first line instead of being hidden under the 3 dots. Typically, under UX design, those commonly used functions should be easily accessible with as less clicks as possible.
Pretty much depends on the mobile browser app they use.1. isn't this really really small on mobile? doesn't look like a concern.
2. you can turn off grid layout in preferences, but I understand there are other blocks beyond this -- we're working to find an equilibrium to improve for mobile users.
Top left, click on your login name, it will expand to modern interface.where is the user CP button?
Thanks for the reply, no more issue after day 1Do you still face this issue today? :-x
Can allow increase of the page width to 100% like last time? The insert emoticon should be on the first line instead of being hidden under the 3 dots. Typically, under UX design, those commonly used functions should be easily accessible with as less clicks as possible.
seems like i cant save this setting permanently. have to click every time i log in. Any idea?Page width 100% can - click the slider icon located at the top bar (beside a light bulb icon) then enable "Fluid Width".
I think this setting is cookie based or something cause it happens to me when I use my work laptop where cookie are wiped every session, my home desktop is ok.seems like i cant save this setting permanently. have to click every time i log in. Any idea?
thanks.. how to overcome this without not clearing cookies?I think this setting is cookie based or something cause it happens to me when I use my work laptop where cookie are wiped every session, my home desktop is ok.
I also don't know.. every login redo the setting lor... hahathanks.. how to overcome this without not clearing cookies?
thanks.. how to overcome this without not clearing cookies?
Why the bug reporting thread showing this error message again ? Can view all other threads except this bug reporting topic.
Windows 10, browsers : Edge & Chrome same thing.
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Every now and then I see this error, which only happens for this bug reporting thread. Usually it will become ok after some time.
It seems trying to view the last page of this thread will trigger this error. Can view all the earlier pages, except the last page.
Suggestion by user @orpisia for admin’s considerationi don't like this current way of replying
When I am reading a thread and I want to post a comment, I'll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and type in the text box below then post it from there.
I don't want to click on Reply on anyone's post, because then that person's post is quoted.
On the old forum last time, there was the Quick Reply button.
with the Quick Reply button, 1 time press it will bring me to the empty text box i can start typing in