
Suggestion by @BlackWing1977 : For admins to see if UI/UX can be rearranged to put emoticons more prominently on the main edit bar or other places as it is an often used feature by usersAnd of course the easy access to smileys of the old forum... this one I had to click the 3 dots... then click the smiley icon, then scroll to look for the 1 smiley I want to use... whereas the old one iirc it was always there at the side at least those that you always use. I am not saying the new forum no good or anything.. but there are the simple things that I missed... as you can see... I think lesser smileys are used, if you had noticed it.
Was about to post this as well, happened a few times today..Welp.
I gotten 503 again when refreshing this thread.
![]()
But its loadable when I open first page of this thread though.
SQL/PHP issue?
Have a look at ABP and ublock origin posts...Takes around 8 to 10secs to load from a blank page to full page. Using windows desktop.
When loading page, can fix the image width (especially the ads)?
Damn irritating to see the page jumping. Always click on wrong links.
While we're still in discussions with stakeholders regarding ads, we tried fixing the ad container size but this affected both desktop and mobile pages
I understand it's not ideal, but do give us more time to hopefully sort things out.![]()