zXioNGz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2008
- Messages
- 9,520
- Reaction score
- 235
23 hours standby.
4 hours + screen on time.
3 hours Firefox surfing.
Battery 5%.
Wah also not bad but it's inferior to Note 3 when I first got it.
23 hours standby.
4 hours + screen on time.
3 hours Firefox surfing.
Battery 5%.
I read online that charge your phone when battery level is 20-40% and plug it out when it's 80-90% to prolong battery life. Do anyone do that here?
Sent from GAGT Android App
So I can always charge till 100?Don't need to do that. Just charge whenever you need, don't wait until 0% then start charging. No matter what you do, the battery has its own life span and you can't really do much to improve it due to the chemistry inside.
Just to check, do you guys first charge then battery for 8hrs? or just when it charge fully and take out liao?
Sent from GAGT Android App

I also say. But singtel retail told my friend to charge 6hrs for first chargeno you should charge for 24hrs...
come on, what era already... charge until its full can unplug liao..
I also say. But singtel retail told my friend to charge 6hrs for first charge
Sent from GAGT Android App
I told him but he chose to listen to the Singtel retail personthen why didn't you correct him?
What I do is I plug into wall socket in office. At night when I'm relaxing in bed on the phone I also plug it in. I find it stays at 100% almost all the time. I read when at 100% the phone operates directly from the power source don't know how true. If true that would significantly extend the battery lifE, no?
The thing that kills the battery is heat. Whenever you charge your phone, heat is produced. So the more heat you introduced to your battery, the lesser the lifespan. That's why people recommend that you do not use your phone while it's charging, and not to leave your phone on the charger, or charge too frequently.
The thing that kills the battery is heat. Whenever you charge your phone, heat is produced. So the more heat you introduced to your battery, the lesser the lifespan. That's why people recommend that you do not use your phone while it's charging, and not to leave your phone on the charger, or charge too frequently.

Yup. That's why your phone battery will continue to deteriorate over time.whenever the phone is in use, heat is also generated wor.
Nope, it doesn't matter if you charge in your fridge. When there is reactions happening in your battery, heat will be produce, the fridge doesn't stop that reaction. It's all chemistry bs from here on, I don't know how to explain.correct me if I am wrong. So we should charge our phones in fridge for battery longevity?![]()

Yup. That's why your phone battery will continue to deteriorate over time.
Nope, it doesn't matter if you charge in your fridge. When there is reactions happening in your battery, heat will be produce, the fridge doesn't stop that reaction. It's all chemistry bs from here on, I don't know how to explain.![]()
Simply put. Heat is the root of all evil in electronics, yet we cannot live without it.