November 2017 SBF

zidmosby

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
610
Reaction score
0
Hi guys! Can i know whether we can start on cement screed, renovation if hdb havent yet rectify the defects? Because i urgently need to move in. Call in my brAnch and send in various emails still no teply its been almost 2 weeks i submited. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

You should be going BSC first for defects, no? HDB will not be entertaining on defect enquiries for those that still have their BSC open.

You can go ahead with screeding or renovations, but just be aware that likely they will tell you they are not responsible for it. They can easily blame damages on contractor.
 

heybuddy

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Ya your reno look cheap in term of free 5 tick aircon... but not sure the contractor is reliable anot... I always believed 便宜没好货. 😅

not free air con haha.. i added it to the package.. i told them the exact specs that i want..
 

LynR52

Member
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Hi, how's your application? CRM got reply? Your option expiring today, I just send another email to hdb, telling them is the stupid grant is a problem, then cancel my grant. I no need to grant, see what they reply.. Wait until my neck long long.. Holiday also don't dare to plan..

My crm still havent reply me anything. Lol...i got nothing to rush now. HLE Expired. Option fees also expired already. My son school postpone till next year. I got no choice but to wait for her to approve my appeal.

House price 184 200
Levy 20 000

Total : 204 200

Total CPF : 142 000
Grant : 35 000

Balance : 204 200 - 177 00 = 27 000

So basically i need 27k. I cant apply bank loan for housing because the bank said min housing loan is 100k. So i just hv to wait for my crm approval to let me use HLE for the balance. Once approve then i will apply HLE lor. Cant cancel my application also. If i cancel...option fees gone plus i have to return the grant back with interest to the government. Really stupid.
 

semblady123

Member
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Oh I see. If buy air con we must buy and install before start renovation right ? Hmmmmm

not really... some ID can get those 3rd party aircon man install and their price is actually cheaper than retail.. but then i dont trust their workmanship and i scare they use low end piping. So end up i got it from Gain City too. at least big company wont run.. lol
 

viccom87

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
My crm still havent reply me anything. Lol...i got nothing to rush now. HLE Expired. Option fees also expired already. My son school postpone till next year. I got no choice but to wait for her to approve my appeal.

House price 184 200
Levy 20 000

Total : 204 200

Total CPF : 142 000
Grant : 35 000

Balance : 204 200 - 177 00 = 27 000

So basically i need 27k. I cant apply bank loan for housing because the bank said min housing loan is 100k. So i just hv to wait for my crm approval to let me use HLE for the balance. Once approve then i will apply HLE lor. Cant cancel my application also. If i cancel...option fees gone plus i have to return the grant back with interest to the government. Really stupid.



Wah.. Like that really sian.. I call and email hdb and below is what I get..!


Hi Mr XXX,



I refer to your call to our Customer Service Centre and your email of 5 Sep 2018.



We have assessed the case with the latest documents submitted. However, we will still require further documents as there were some discrepancies in the documents which you have sent in.



Mr XXX



1. Statutory Declaration (SD) on self-employment (XXXXXX PTE LTD) and monthly income earned for Jul 2017 to Nov 2017 We are unable to accept letter submitted by Mr XXX as it has to be a SD. To do a SD, please come to our HDB Hub, HDB Hub 1st storey (obtain a queue number ticket at the self-help kiosk), Toa Payoh, Pending Document counter (Mon - Fri, 8.00am - 4.30pm, Sat, 8.00am - 12.30pm). Please bring along this email when you come to our HDB Hub.



2. We also unable to accept the certification letter as there is no other co-director other than Mr XXX himself.



Ms XXX



3. Payslips from XXX Pte Ltd for Apr 2017 to Nov 2017. We are unable to accept the income certified as certifying officer is not listed as a director in the company) Ms XXX has to seek her employer from XXX Pte Ltd to certify the income OR to provide payslips for the indicated months. If Ms XXX is unable to produce this document, she may go ahead to execute SD on her employment status with XXX PTE LTD (start when and end when) and monthly income earned for Apr 2017 to Nov 2017



4. Statutory Declaration on employment with XXX PTE LTD and monthly income earned for Apr 2017 to Nov 2017




Then in the morning me and my wife run to hdb and do SD lor.. After that submitted though MYDOC@HDB, and also email my crm with documents attached.. Hopefully this is the last time and fast let me collect the keys.. Because I going to change job soon, later need other documents very troublesome..
 

Monday21

Member
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
My crm still havent reply me anything. Lol...i got nothing to rush now. HLE Expired. Option fees also expired already. My son school postpone till next year. I got no choice but to wait for her to approve my appeal.

House price 184 200
Levy 20 000

Total : 204 200

Total CPF : 142 000
Grant : 35 000

Balance : 204 200 - 177 00 = 27 000

So basically i need 27k. I cant apply bank loan for housing because the bank said min housing loan is 100k. So i just hv to wait for my crm approval to let me use HLE for the balance. Once approve then i will apply HLE lor. Cant cancel my application also. If i cancel...option fees gone plus i have to return the grant back with interest to the government. Really stupid.

If they really make it too difficult for you... dont cancel your application... tell them to give you a cheaper housing option. they may offer you to downgrade or another flat of the same size, just lower $$$. They can do that, its just a matter of they want to help or not. At least your option fee wont fly just like that.
 

Weeli85

Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Oh I see. If buy air con we must buy and install before start renovation right ? Hmmmmm

Normally u still need to wait for 2 to 3 weeks for the order to come your house.. so is depend how you plan :) is preferable before wash all the house.
 

Amex^1234

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
491
Reaction score
0
Gain city really ex, system 4 mit 5 tick 24k 3 9k btu $4.4k++ plus haven't include good piping... if upgrade need extra $$$...

LOL.. thats the price u saw recently right? i took that when they have sales.. i got it at 3,974 includes good piping and 2 installation trip..(not to neglect i bought it from fraser mall.. so i manage to get bonus points and vouchers/gift from the mall)

Oh I see. If buy air con we must buy and install before start renovation right ? Hmmmmm

Yes if u buy air con separately u will need to install aircon PIPING & Trunking first.. the Unit can install on a second trip.. thats what i did.. because i dont want contractor happily on my air con full day ... :s13::s13: so before a week ur reno done can arrange the second installation lo.
 

Weeli85

Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
)



Yes if u buy air con separately u will need to install aircon PIPING & Trunking first.. the Unit can install on a second trip.. thats what i did.. because i dont want contractor happily on my air con full day ... :s13::s13: so before a week ur reno done can arrange the second installation lo.

That's the reason aircon to be last is the best, if worried pple turn on the aircon, just keep the remote control 😛
 

Amex^1234

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
491
Reaction score
0
That's the reason aircon to be last is the best, if worried pple turn on the aircon, just keep the remote control 😛

no choice lehz.. cos i want to cover the trunking.. so have to install piping before reno... unless you are not doing false ceiling then can install at last.. :D
 

semblady123

Member
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Morning all
I wanna check with u all
When u pay service & conservancy charges using AXS app
U pay what shows or u pay $63 ?

For month or sept I wanted to pay today Then when I key in IC number it automatically says , $6.10.. so I paid it. I still have to pay $63 manually or it will reflect the amount due when it’s due?
Thanks
 

semblady123

Member
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the info guys.. I will do ahead with the ID himself for the air con to be installed as it’s few hundreds more but they will know when to do it like this.. hmm
 

LynR52

Member
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Wah.. Like that really sian.. I call and email hdb and below is what I get..!


Hi Mr XXX,



I refer to your call to our Customer Service Centre and your email of 5 Sep 2018.



We have assessed the case with the latest documents submitted. However, we will still require further documents as there were some discrepancies in the documents which you have sent in.



Mr XXX



1. Statutory Declaration (SD) on self-employment (XXXXXX PTE LTD) and monthly income earned for Jul 2017 to Nov 2017 We are unable to accept letter submitted by Mr XXX as it has to be a SD. To do a SD, please come to our HDB Hub, HDB Hub 1st storey (obtain a queue number ticket at the self-help kiosk), Toa Payoh, Pending Document counter (Mon - Fri, 8.00am - 4.30pm, Sat, 8.00am - 12.30pm). Please bring along this email when you come to our HDB Hub.



2. We also unable to accept the certification letter as there is no other co-director other than Mr XXX himself.



Ms XXX



3. Payslips from XXX Pte Ltd for Apr 2017 to Nov 2017. We are unable to accept the income certified as certifying officer is not listed as a director in the company) Ms XXX has to seek her employer from XXX Pte Ltd to certify the income OR to provide payslips for the indicated months. If Ms XXX is unable to produce this document, she may go ahead to execute SD on her employment status with XXX PTE LTD (start when and end when) and monthly income earned for Apr 2017 to Nov 2017



4. Statutory Declaration on employment with XXX PTE LTD and monthly income earned for Apr 2017 to Nov 2017




Then in the morning me and my wife run to hdb and do SD lor.. After that submitted though MYDOC@HDB, and also email my crm with documents attached.. Hopefully this is the last time and fast let me collect the keys.. Because I going to change job soon, later need other documents very troublesome..


Omg so many documents they want. They wanted 5years rental payment transactions and 1yr SP services payment transactions frm me. Submitted everything already last wk but my crm on leave. At least your crm emailed you of the documents they wanted. My crm just keep quiet for 1 mth until i called her. Then she tell me she wants this and that from me. Now ive submitted the documents she wanted.....she went on leave. Haiyah.
 

LynR52

Member
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
If they really make it too difficult for you... dont cancel your application... tell them to give you a cheaper housing option. they may offer you to downgrade or another flat of the same size, just lower $$$. They can do that, its just a matter of they want to help or not. At least your option fee wont fly just like that.

This is the cheapest already i think. Our cpf and grant is enough to buy the house but its because of the levy 20k they wanted in cash. So i appealed to let me use HLE for it. If she didnt want to approve my appeal to let me use HLE to pay for levy then no choice hv to cancel. Dont want to dwngrade to 2 room flat. No money to give them 20k cash also. Maybe i try go see MP 1 more time.
 

Monday21

Member
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
This is the cheapest already i think. Our cpf and grant is enough to buy the house but its because of the levy 20k they wanted in cash. So i appealed to let me use HLE for it. If she didnt want to approve my appeal to let me use HLE to pay for levy then no choice hv to cancel. Dont want to dwngrade to 2 room flat. No money to give them 20k cash also. Maybe i try go see MP 1 more time.

I ever accompanied my mum to a branch office before... She was having trouble keeping up with the mortgage. So the manager there asked her to consider downgrading to a 2-room balance flat.

mum: Can ah? No need to wait for launch and ballot?

manager: Can... there are alot of units not taken up. We can put up a request and recommend you to HDB... Our recommendation usually ok one..


Doesnt necessarily need to downgrade to a smaller sized flat. Can try asking for other areas that can meet what your CPF and grant can cover...
But whatever it is i hope HDB makes it easy for you and you get your dream unit....
 

zidmosby

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
610
Reaction score
0
Omg so many documents they want. They wanted 5years rental payment transactions and 1yr SP services payment transactions frm me. Submitted everything already last wk but my crm on leave. At least your crm emailed you of the documents they wanted. My crm just keep quiet for 1 mth until i called her. Then she tell me she wants this and that from me. Now ive submitted the documents she wanted.....she went on leave. Haiyah.

One of my soon to be neighbour having similar issue with the CRM. He selected the unit a month earlier than me; till now no news. He called them recently as his wedding is this month and his CRM finally said need this and that document. :s22:
 

viccom87

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Omg so many documents they want. They wanted 5years rental payment transactions and 1yr SP services payment transactions frm me. Submitted everything already last wk but my crm on leave. At least your crm emailed you of the documents they wanted. My crm just keep quiet for 1 mth until i called her. Then she tell me she wants this and that from me. Now ive submitted the documents she wanted.....she went on leave. Haiyah.


This email is also after I called and email them to asked what is happening then she reply me.. When I went to do the SD, the officer told me, it's my luck to get this CRM, go by the book.. No need to argue, die die have to find the documents she wants.. Headache.. After I submitted the documents, I email her and tell her hopefully this is the last time.. Until new, no new, no nothing.. Wait and see lor..
 

viccom87

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
One of my soon to be neighbour having similar issue with the CRM. He selected the unit a month earlier than me; till now no news. He called them recently as his wedding is this month and his CRM finally said need this and that document. :s22:


This type sure sian, wanna get married, still haven get house.. When his selection?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.
Top