Vitacimin
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2003
- Messages
- 1,317
- Reaction score
- 141
How about axs online?
Y not take a little time to explore the website and you can find your answers?
https://e-station.axs.com.sg/AXSOnline/core_adhoc/information.phpHow about axs online?
https://e-station.axs.com.sg/AXSOnline/core_adhoc/information.phpY not take a little time to explore the website and you can find your answers?https://e-station.axs.com.sg/AXSOnline/core_adhoc/information.php
I am already using this to pay bills. I am exploring if i can switch to ocbc card for the card bonus
Hi Alwaysb,
Could you clarify if you are holding on to a VISA or MasterCard?
For AXS e-Stations and m-Stations, only MasterCard branded credit cards can be used to make payments.
You may want to check with AXS on the type of credit cards accepted.
^DG

Hi ocbc, my question was very simple. Does axs bill payment contribute to the $500 minimum spend to qualify for the card bonus? It is regardless what card is available on the axs machine. Assuming it requires a amex card for example, i will then apply. Please don't complicate my question. Thank you
Hi ocbc, can I use 360 account to pay my Citibank credit card bill?Hi Alwaysb,
For any of OCBC's VISA (365 and FRANK) card, it will not be counted towards minimum spend as AXS network does not accept VISA card payments.
If you wish to check on our MasterCard branded credit cards, do let us know, and we will check.
Thank you.
^DG
Hi ocbc, can I use 360 account to pay my Citibank credit card bill?
And does it count towards one of the bill payment needed for the bonus?
Thanks
Hi OCBC, can I ask if I pay by GIRO 1 phone bill and 1 internet bill under Singtel but they are separate bills (with different bill sheet and bill number) is it considered making 2 different payments or only 1 payment because I am paying the same company?
Hi OCBC, can I ask if I pay by GIRO 1 phone bill and 1 internet bill under Singtel but they are separate bills (with different bill sheet and bill number) is it considered making 2 different payments or only 1 payment because I am paying the same company?
as i am deciding to open the ocbc 360 account.wah... your 2k is 1 shot credited into the account meh? not 1 month increase by 2k?just want to query on the 1% on incremental balance.
e.g. does the $2000 (salary credit) credited per mth counted as an incremental balance?
if it does, then is it counted as $2000x12=$24000 so 1% of it is $240?
Sorry noob hereas i am deciding to open the ocbc 360 account.
wah... your 2k is 1 shot credited into the account meh? not 1 month increase by 2k?
Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

The calculation for incremental balance is base on Average Daily Balance (ADB) of the months
just want to query on the 1% on incremental balance.
e.g. does the $2000 (salary credit) credited per mth counted as an incremental balance?
if it does, then is it counted as $2000x12=$24000 so 1% of it is $240?
Sorry noob hereas i am deciding to open the ocbc 360 account.
Hi OCBC,
If I have 1 cashier's order of $60k, will u be able to open 3 fixed deposits of $20k each for me?
Or must it be 1 cashier's order = 1 fixed deposit?
Hi Vivagirl,
As mentioned by emanon86, incremental balance is based on Average Daily Balance (ADB) of the month.
You will be able to enjoy the Save Bonus when you:
•Increase your current month average daily balance from previous month.
•Incremental balance is the difference between the current month average daily balance and previous month.
•This bonus interest is paid on the incremental balance up to $1,000,000. Any amount exceeding S$1,000,000 will earn the base interest.
•You will receive this bonus interest by the 7th business day (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) of the following month.
^DG